Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any negatives 12:13 - Dec 3 with 2225 viewsWickets

Great win and i for one had a great time. Any thing Mick will be looking at to improve? maybe poor free kick to give away for their first, does Huw's do enough to close down in midfield prior to second. Suppose we can always be picky.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 14:04]
Any negatives on 12:22 - Dec 3 with 2207 viewsHerbivore

Defending for the second goal was pretty ordinary. Bart at fault for the first for me but that's being picky, he made some good saves. We do still look a bit vulnerable to fairly straightforward balls over the top. Overall though a very good performance, Huws looked great and we're a real threat going forward.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any negatives on 13:19 - Dec 3 with 2157 viewsbraveblue

Any negatives on 12:22 - Dec 3 by Herbivore

Defending for the second goal was pretty ordinary. Bart at fault for the first for me but that's being picky, he made some good saves. We do still look a bit vulnerable to fairly straightforward balls over the top. Overall though a very good performance, Huws looked great and we're a real threat going forward.

Only negative was Iorfa. Just not a good player and rather have Emmanuel developing.
Any negatives on 13:29 - Dec 3 with 2142 viewsHerbivore

Any negatives on 13:19 - Dec 3 by braveblue

Only negative was Iorfa. Just not a good player and rather have Emmanuel developing.

He looked dodgy at times but to be fair to him he scored a goal and wasn't at fault for either of the goals we conceded. He didn't have a bad game overall.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any negatives on 13:48 - Dec 3 with 2117 viewsBent_double

3 of the goalscorers aren't 'ours', that's got to be a negative for somebody.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Any negatives on 13:52 - Dec 3 with 2105 viewsbluefunk

Any negatives on 13:29 - Dec 3 by Herbivore

He looked dodgy at times but to be fair to him he scored a goal and wasn't at fault for either of the goals we conceded. He didn't have a bad game overall.

Not wishing to start an Iorfa witch hunt but he gave away the free kick for the first goal, he didn’t really need to make the tackle either, the guy was going nowhere with his back to goal, he could easily have held his position and forced him back
Any negatives on 13:55 - Dec 3 with 2095 viewsbluesimon

Any negatives on 13:52 - Dec 3 by bluefunk

Not wishing to start an Iorfa witch hunt but he gave away the free kick for the first goal, he didn’t really need to make the tackle either, the guy was going nowhere with his back to goal, he could easily have held his position and forced him back

Ior-ful!
Any negatives on 14:08 - Dec 3 with 2076 viewsDarth_Koont

Still think we can be better in possession at times - and that will help us defensively if we're not getting the opposition coming back at us so quickly.

But when it comes to keeping the ball and even winning it back, having a stronger and better central midfield certainly makes a difference. And I'd hope that now the first-choice team is coming together that the players will build more of an understanding with every game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Any negatives on 14:11 - Dec 3 with 2070 viewsDarth_Koont

Any negatives on 13:19 - Dec 3 by braveblue

I think he's actually pretty decent. He has some defensive flaws but attacking down the right he's pretty frightening for the opposition.

If he wasn't flawed he wouldn't be here on loan and/or we couldn't afford him.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Any negatives on 14:26 - Dec 3 with 2049 viewsWickets

Any negatives on 13:52 - Dec 3 by bluefunk

Yes i agree, that is my original point very poor free kick to give away. Bart no chance as it dips and swings away into the inside of side netting.
Any negatives on 14:31 - Dec 3 with 2039 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

Any negatives on 13:48 - Dec 3 by Bent_double

3 of the goalscorers aren't 'ours', that's got to be a negative for somebody.

It hasn't passed me by.

No long term plan really.

Don't want to take anything away form a really good result.

I just don't like the colours Yellow and Green.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024