Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't even shift £10 tickets any longer! 05:47 - Dec 1 with 5622 viewsCurrie10

A quick look on the seat map, one day before the game looks like we're heading for the dizzy heights of low 17k IF we're lucky and if Forest bring a decent number with them.

I know we've had many a comment on here about gates before, Benters pipes up, people have their own opinion however very surprised at £10 a pop we're completely struggling to shift a few more.

Dread to think what the Reading gate will be at normal prices and a far lower away following!

Surely a few would be tempted by £10 tickets from what I gather in all areas of the ground to have a watch at the team?

Very interested to see what the club wish to do for next season with season ticket prices.

Reducing match day ticket prices by £2.50 / removing £2.50 matchday surcharge have both been good ideas, along with offering away fans £25 tickets if they do the same. Unfortunately for the club, the reduction in single ticket purchases hasn't had any effect in boosting the gate!

I guess if Mick were to leave the club this coming summer then I can see that having a good effect with gates in the short term, however season tickets surely need to come down in price.
Can't even shift £10 tickets any longer! on 12:07 - Dec 1 with 556 viewsellerblue

Can't even shift £10 tickets any longer! on 09:34 - Dec 1 by Heathlander

How do you find iFollow? I find the delay on the sound to the pictures a little bit annoying. I would have thought it would be fairly easy to put a clock on the screen so you can see the time played and also the score.

In this day and age linking it to the commentary they also provide should be fairly simple. I watch it on an iPad via their app so without Apple TV I can't ping it to the big TV.

But on the whole it's great for about £6 a game. Watched about half a dozen. Going Saturday though :)

I am resident in Düsseldorf and have I follow and it does seem to be improving, also i have DAZN europe, for the home game against Sheffield Weds i had the choice so i watched on DAZN who obviously took the stream from Sky, English commentary, more than one camera and on screen time and score so why cant I follow have these?. If you can get DAZN it is well worth it as it covers English,Dutch,Russian,Italian,Spanish and even Indian football matches live also Baseball,Basketball.Rugby union,American Football,Darts etc this saturday for instance there is a choice of over 20 live matches and catch up available 2 hours after a game finishes. Maybe I Follow needs to look at how they do it.

Heinsberg Blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024