Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January 15:55 - Nov 16 with 13400 viewsRadlett_blue

according to Mick. Not sure how many starts he will get here; the plan may be to sell him if someone offers a decent fee.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 15:56 - Nov 16 with 7376 views12th_Man

Strange decision I would have left him at Rotherham

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 15:58 - Nov 16 with 7366 viewsKieran_Knows

We'll more than likely take up the option in his deal, we'll get more money with 18 months left on his deal than 6 months. IMO, I do think he'll be sold in January. Somewhere around £250k-£500k would be my guess.

EDIT - actually, I think he may get a game or 2 at the start of January to see where he's at in terms of Championship football, before we look to possibly sell.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 16:01]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:05 - Nov 16 with 7331 viewsHerbivore

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 15:58 - Nov 16 by Kieran_Knows

We'll more than likely take up the option in his deal, we'll get more money with 18 months left on his deal than 6 months. IMO, I do think he'll be sold in January. Somewhere around £250k-£500k would be my guess.

EDIT - actually, I think he may get a game or 2 at the start of January to see where he's at in terms of Championship football, before we look to possibly sell.

£250k for a striker with 13 goals in 16 games in League 1? I'd be surprised if it's as little as that if we do sell.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:08 - Nov 16 with 7319 viewsJ2BLUE

If we recall him and sell him for £500k or less we're bloody stupid. I haven't seen the quotes but if MM has confirmed he's coming back then it's quite odd IMO. Who knows where we'll be in Jan (10 games).

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:09 - Nov 16 with 7310 viewsPinewoodblue

Wonder if he will get a cup start?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:10 - Nov 16 with 7304 viewshoppy

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 15:56 - Nov 16 by 12th_Man

Strange decision I would have left him at Rotherham

I would've as well, to be honest.

Not sure where he fits in at the moment with our current options and this one coming in January...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-to-sign-old-fashioned-striker-in-aaron-

Wouldn't be surprised if Sears were to leave in January, though.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:13 - Nov 16 with 7276 viewsKieran_Knows

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:05 - Nov 16 by Herbivore

£250k for a striker with 13 goals in 16 games in League 1? I'd be surprised if it's as little as that if we do sell.

True, maybe somewhere towards £500k, but i'm not sure we'd get offered much more than that, if i'm being honest. Hope i'm wrong of course!

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:13 - Nov 16 with 7276 viewshype313

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:10 - Nov 16 by hoppy

Not sure where he fits in at the moment with our current options and this one coming in January...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-to-sign-old-fashioned-striker-in-aaron-

Think it would suit all round if Sears found another club, just isn't happening for him here.

It's good to hear Moore is having a purple patch, but from what I saw he didn't look like someone who would do the same in this league, however it might have just been a confidence thing, leaping from Forest Green straight to the Championship, takes time to adjust.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 7271 viewsSmithy

Just seems a bit odd that we cup tied him, as surely that would have been a good game to see him start with Town players and then progress into the Championship

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:14 - Nov 16 with 7271 viewsSuperfrans

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:09 - Nov 16 by Pinewoodblue

That would make sense. Bring him back, give him a start in the cup, sub appearance at Fulham and home to Leeds, start at Bolton. We have to run the rule over him.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 16 with 7261 viewsKieran_Knows

Agree about Sears, but not sure how much we'd get for him though.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 16:16]

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:16 - Nov 16 with 7258 viewsbraveblue

Wonder how he will get on playing on the wing or up front by himself?
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 16 with 7257 viewshoppy

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:15 - Nov 16 by Kieran_Knows

Agree about Sears, but not sure how much we'd get for him though.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2017 16:16]

Good point, I hadn't thought of that angle.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:17 - Nov 16 with 7250 viewsKieran_Knows

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:16 - Nov 16 by hoppy

Good point, I hadn't thought of that angle.

Internet cut out whilst I was typing my reply and the page went blank! Have edited now.

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:17 - Nov 16 with 7247 viewsWD19

Rotherham will be on the phone offering £500k before breakfast tmw and he will be sold by lunch.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:19 - Nov 16 with 7239 viewsPJH

I was thinking that Freddie Sears will probably be going further down the pecking order and even a place on the bench would be in doubt if/when the bulk of the squad are available.

If Moore was to come back he could be a very useful impact sub to start with whilst his confidence remains high but if he was not to get much game time then his confidence and potential usefulness may well decline.
Possibly give him a bit of game time in January but unless he really does look up to playing at Championship level then loan him out again at the end of the month.

Hopefully the new arrival from Ireland can make an impact because those that have come in the recent past have not really done so for various reasons despite looking full of promise.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:23 - Nov 16 with 7221 viewshype313

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:19 - Nov 16 by PJH

I was thinking that Freddie Sears will probably be going further down the pecking order and even a place on the bench would be in doubt if/when the bulk of the squad are available.

If Moore was to come back he could be a very useful impact sub to start with whilst his confidence remains high but if he was not to get much game time then his confidence and potential usefulness may well decline.
Possibly give him a bit of game time in January but unless he really does look up to playing at Championship level then loan him out again at the end of the month.

Hopefully the new arrival from Ireland can make an impact because those that have come in the recent past have not really done so for various reasons despite looking full of promise.

Isn't the lad from Ireland just a punt

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:26 - Nov 16 with 7212 viewsconnorscontract

Maybe Drinan will go straight out on loan to Rotherham- that could make sense all round.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:28 - Nov 16 with 7204 viewsRadlett_blue

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:09 - Nov 16 by Pinewoodblue

He won't . He's already played in the FA Cup for Rotherham.

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:31 - Nov 16 with 7207 viewsGavTWTD

This has been discussed at length over several press conferences. He's being recalled and will be tried, presumably from the bench for a few matches. He's our player so we'll see if he can continue his goalscoring run for us instead of Rotherham. Seems a no-brainer to me.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:33 - Nov 16 with 7183 viewsRadlett_blue

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:19 - Nov 16 by PJH

Mick didn't mention Sears as one of the strikers who would be ahead of Moore so maybe he doesn't regard him as a striker any more? Totally different type of player from Moore, though.
Moore could be useful to take some pressure off Joe Garner.

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:41 - Nov 16 with 7150 viewsPJH

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:33 - Nov 16 by Radlett_blue

Mick didn't mention Sears as one of the strikers who would be ahead of Moore so maybe he doesn't regard him as a striker any more? Totally different type of player from Moore, though.
Moore could be useful to take some pressure off Joe Garner.

Agreed that they are very different types of player just as Waghorn is different to Garner who is different to McG....

It is good that we not only have a number of strikers but also a variety of types of striker but if/when Moore and maybe Drinan are added then at least one of them will not make the 18,which in a way is also good I suppose.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:45 - Nov 16 with 7163 viewsPhilTWTD

He said he'd recall him before the international break. Interesting thing today was the 'we're open to offers' comment/advert. Be interesting to see if they get the "bonkers" bid. Rotherham will no doubt be leading the pack to try to sign him.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:55 - Nov 16 with 7096 viewsPJH

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:45 - Nov 16 by PhilTWTD

He said he'd recall him before the international break. Interesting thing today was the 'we're open to offers' comment/advert. Be interesting to see if they get the "bonkers" bid. Rotherham will no doubt be leading the pack to try to sign him.

It is an "interesting" decision whether to sell or not because unless his form continues throughout the season he is likely to be worth less in the summer than in January.
There is always the fear that if he is sold then his sale may come back to haunt us (financially if in no other way) as Rhodes' sale has done.
There is also the possibility that he might turn out to be very useful to us in the second half of this season and beyond.
Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 17:02 - Nov 16 with 7059 viewsBluebell

Kieffer Moore to be recalled in January on 16:45 - Nov 16 by PhilTWTD

I would guess Town would want to offer him a longer contract to make him worth more if we were to sell him.

I would like to see him back but only if he is going to get games. Unfortunately we only really saw him for cameo appearances at the tail end of last season when we weren't playing well.

He also needs balls to feet as he's not good in the air despite being a tall player.

As someone else said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sears going in January. It can't be fun warming the bench all the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024