Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. 11:44 - Oct 28 with 1433 viewsRickOShea

When I emailed him at the end of last season indicating that I would not renew until MM was gone, his reply was, I hope to see you back , the season after next.
Make of that what you will.
MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 11:47 - Oct 28 with 1406 viewsJ2BLUE

Assuming this happened, you're probably taking it out of context. He might well have meant he hope you miss it, have a change of heart or that signings/performances bring you back.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 11:48 - Oct 28 with 1392 viewsSwailsey

MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 11:47 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

Assuming this happened, you're probably taking it out of context. He might well have meant he hope you miss it, have a change of heart or that signings/performances bring you back.

I can’t see this happening like this surely?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 12:58 - Oct 28 with 1257 viewsfactual_blue

MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 11:47 - Oct 28 by J2BLUE

I think you're completely wrong.

The correct way to carry out dismissals these days is to e-mail a random stranger and let them post about it on an internet message board.

Now considered best HR practice.

Keep up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

MM to leave according to our well informed MD at the end of this season. on 13:01 - Oct 28 with 1243 viewshoppy

Any idea why we change both kits every season?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024