Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. 09:33 - Sep 24 with 1912 viewsBlueBadger

i Hope your all having good day's,
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 9:38]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:41 - Sep 24 with 1895 viewsJ2BLUE

Genuinely infuriating. I might have to hide this thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:42 - Sep 24 with 1891 viewsRocky

ball's
and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:43 - Sep 24 with 1886 viewsBackToRussia

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:42 - Sep 24 by Rocky

ball's

this .

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:44 - Sep 24 with 1885 viewsBlueBadger

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:43 - Sep 24 by BackToRussia

this .

End off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:45 - Sep 24 with 1882 viewsSwailsey

Are You Sure Your Happy With Posting This On Phils Sight? I wouldnt bee:

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:53 - Sep 24 with 1866 viewsBlueBadger

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:41 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

my work here is' done,

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 10:09 - Sep 24 with 1845 viewsEJP

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 09:41 - Sep 24 by J2BLUE

their,their, dont loose you're temper
and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 10:13 - Sep 24 with 1837 viewsWD19

!?
Login to get fewer ads

and its a very happy World Punctuation Day to TWTD reader's. on 11:18 - Sep 24 with 1797 viewsfactual_blue

*daze*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024