Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McGoldrick 20:11 - Sep 23 with 6776 viewsSmithy

What a joy to see him back playing so well, and more importantly looking like he's enjoying himself. Long may it continue, please God keep him away from injuries.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

McGoldrick on 11:29 - Sep 24 with 883 viewsSuperfrans

on 09:06 - Sep 24 by _

Even when he doesn’t score, he’s a delight to watch tho. I understand the frustration with him on occasions, but I’ve never understood those who wouldn’t want him to be the first name on our team sheet. He creates so much we are always missing something without him.

Fabulous player. With a little more luck, he’d be in the Premiership.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

McGoldrick on 11:30 - Sep 24 with 881 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick on 10:12 - Sep 24 by Dyland

Anyone who consistently criticises McGoldrick for anything he does on the pitch, doesn't know much about, or even like, football.

Totally. This.

McGoldrick on 11:32 - Sep 24 with 875 viewsSuperfrans

McGoldrick on 10:52 - Sep 24 by Dyland

Of course he's no Zidane. He's playing for a team that's been in the second division for fifteen years :)

Actually, that’s an excellent comparison.

Of course, he’s not as good as Zidane - but he is a similar player, in terms of what he brings to a team. A budget Zidane, if you like...
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 11:32]

McGoldrick on 13:30 - Sep 24 with 833 viewsLankHenners

McGoldrick on 11:29 - Sep 24 by Superfrans

Even when he doesn’t score, he’s a delight to watch tho. I understand the frustration with him on occasions, but I’ve never understood those who wouldn’t want him to be the first name on our team sheet. He creates so much we are always missing something without him.

Fabulous player. With a little more luck, he’d be in the Premiership.

I'd even say that if he was slightly better in his finishing and decision making, then he'd have long gone to a Prem club for a big (for us) fee, or at least received numerous large bids.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024