Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? 10:43 - Sep 11 with 6669 viewschristiand

All injuries have cleared up and players are free from suspension, what team and formation would you like to see, not what MM would pick!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 10:58 - Sep 11 with 5247 viewsStuartBrett8

Bart,

Iorfa, Chambers, Smith, Knudsen

Ward, Skuse, Adyemi, Celina

Didsy, Garner

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 11:03 - Sep 11 with 5229 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Iorfa Chambers Webster Knudsen
Skuse Huws Dozzell
McGoldrick
Garner Waghorn

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 11:17 - Sep 11 with 5203 viewsPJH

IF we ever got to the stage that everyone was available there would be a number of interesting decisions to be made both in formation and starting team.

If it was 5-3-2 I would go(I think) with:-

Bart
Iorfa Webster Chambers Smith Knudsen
Huws Skuse Adeyemi
McGoldrick Garner

If it was 4-3-3

Bart
Spence Chambers Webster Knudsen
Huws Skuse Adeyemi
McGoldrick Garner Waghorn

Celina, Ward,Downes,Dozzell and( based on how he started Saturday's game)Connolly all being unlucky not to be starters in either team.
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 11:19 - Sep 11 with 5191 viewschicoazul

Bart

Spence
Webster
Chambers
Knudsen

Skuse
Huws
Adeyemi

Waghorn
Garner
McG

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 11:21 - Sep 11 with 5186 views_

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:40 - Sep 11 with 5095 viewsHarryWright

on 11:21 - Sep 11 by _

Skuse in a 2 man midfield is painful, can handle him in a 3.
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:43 - Sep 11 with 5085 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 11:21 - Sep 11 by _

No Didzy again..

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:44 - Sep 11 with 5077 viewsReuser_is_God

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:40 - Sep 11 by HarryWright

Skuse in a 2 man midfield is painful, can handle him in a 3.

Every midfielder we have is painful to watch in a 2 man midfield.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:45 - Sep 11 with 5072 viewsStenvict

Bialkowski

Iorfa Chambers Smith Webster Knudsen

Huws Skuse Dozzell

McGoldrick

Garner

I don't want McGoldrick up front, as we saw on Saturday he can't finish and is our most creative player, so would rather him holding up the ball for Garner to run onto.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:45 - Sep 11 with 5062 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:44 - Sep 11 by Reuser_is_God

Every midfielder we have is painful to watch in a 2 man midfield.

I'd agree with that other than Huws

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:49 - Sep 11 with 5034 viewsBluebell

Having seen all the moans over the weekend about why Mick doesn't start with Celina, weird that not many people would have him in their starting line up!
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:50 - Sep 11 with 5030 viewsReuser_is_God

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:45 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

You could be right but we're yet to see Huws play in a 2.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:50 - Sep 11 with 5025 viewsKieran_Knows

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:45 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Did he even play in a 2 last season? Wasn't we 5-3-2 for the majority of games since January?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 13:03 - Sep 11 with 4993 viewsFozrat70

Seems strange to me most have dropped Smith like a brick not so long ago he was a firm fans favourite. Think my line up would. E a 3-5-2.
Bart
Chambers, Smith, Webster
Rowe, Huws, Skuse, Dozzell, Celina
Garner, Waghorn
Subs
Gerks
Knudsen
Iorfa
Sears
Didds
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 13:51 - Sep 11 with 4916 viewsitfcjoe

--------------------Bart--------------------
Spence---Webster--Chambers---Knudsen
---------------Skuse------Huws-----------
-------Ward-------McG-------Celina--------
-------------------Garner--------------------

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

on 13:59 - Sep 11 with 4894 views_

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:43 - Sep 11 by The_Romford_Blue

No Didzy again..

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 14:20 - Sep 11 with 4863 viewsPJH

on 13:59 - Sep 11 by _

He has not been used sparingly this season, he has started four of the last five league games, played 45 minutes in the fifth one and played one of the League Cup games.
I would be delighted if his fitness enables him to be used that much percentage wise for the whole season.
on 14:25 - Sep 11 with 4852 views_

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 14:20 - Sep 11 by PJH

He has not been used sparingly this season, he has started four of the last five league games, played 45 minutes in the fifth one and played one of the League Cup games.
I would be delighted if his fitness enables him to be used that much percentage wise for the whole season.

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 14:29 - Sep 11 with 4844 viewsPJH

on 14:25 - Sep 11 by _

Hopefully then he will be able to start 80% of the remaining 40 League games-36 starts in a League season for Didz would be good news.
on 14:39 - Sep 11 with 4816 views_

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 14:29 - Sep 11 by PJH

Hopefully then he will be able to start 80% of the remaining 40 League games-36 starts in a League season for Didz would be good news.

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 14:41 - Sep 11 with 4814 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 12:50 - Sep 11 by Reuser_is_God

You could be right but we're yet to see Huws play in a 2.

Fair point

In my head, he's the only midfielder we've got that could do enough on the ball, defend when we need him to get from box to box as is needed in a 2.

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 16:35 - Sep 11 with 4707 viewsPJH

on 14:39 - Sep 11 by _

It might well be the first time if it happens but I still question your original point that MM was using Didz sparingly.
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 18:15 - Sep 11 with 4646 viewsgt81

4-2-3-1

Bart

Spence - Chambers - Webster - Knudsen

Adeyemi - Huws

Ward - Downes - Celina

Waghorn
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 18:17]
Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 18:32 - Sep 11 with 4627 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 18:15 - Sep 11 by gt81

4-2-3-1

Bart

Spence - Chambers - Webster - Knudsen

Adeyemi - Huws

Ward - Downes - Celina

Waghorn
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 18:17]

No Garner OR Didz?

Christ

Right, MM has a full squad to pick from. Who's your starting XI? on 19:27 - Sep 11 with 4609 viewspointofblue

It depends on the opposition. Either:

B Bialkowski - A Webster, L Chambers, T Smith - D Iorfa, J Knudsen - F Downes, E Huws, T Adeyemi - D McGoldrick - J Garner

Or:

B Bialkowski - D Iorfa, J Knudsen, L Chambers, T Smith - G Ward, B Celina, E Huws, T Adeyemi - D McGoldrick, J Garner

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024