Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy 21:43 - Aug 6 with 2961 viewsDissblue

Please, please please play a proper team on Tuesday at Luton and keep the momentum from Saturday's win going.

Previous years efforts with weakened sides have usually resulted in the start of a slide to mediocrity. Don't let that happen this year!

Poll: if you were asked to vote in a second Brexit referendum, would you vote:

McCarthy on 21:49 - Aug 6 with 2929 viewsitfcjoe

A difficult one, need to give the rest of the squad games and needs to be an extension of pre season with how ours was effected by illness

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

McCarthy on 21:53 - Aug 6 with 2905 viewsFixed_It

McCarthy on 21:49 - Aug 6 by itfcjoe

A difficult one, need to give the rest of the squad games and needs to be an extension of pre season with how ours was effected by illness

We have key players who were not fit enough for Saturday but need some minutes on the pitch. Tuesday's match is an opportunity to give them some game time. MM will be totally justified if he decides to change things to accommodate this.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

McCarthy on 21:58 - Aug 6 with 2873 viewswkj

In the Cocobourble cup given how thin we are, I couldn't really care less what mick does, as long as the boys on the pitch play with enthusiasm. The FA Cup tho, I would agree

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

McCarthy on 22:19 - Aug 6 with 2787 viewsITFCed

Gerken
Spence Chambers Webster Kenlock
Rowe Skuse Nydam Celina
Mcgoldrick Sears

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

McCarthy on 22:20 - Aug 6 with 2773 viewsFixed_It

McCarthy on 22:19 - Aug 6 by ITFCed

Gerken
Spence Chambers Webster Kenlock
Rowe Skuse Nydam Celina
Mcgoldrick Sears

Would be happy enough to see that team play

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

McCarthy on 22:21 - Aug 6 with 2767 viewswkj

McCarthy on 22:20 - Aug 6 by Fixed_It

Would be happy enough to see that team play

I wouldnt be suprised to see huws play to get some fitness in, mick made it sou7nd like he is almost fit for game time, gotta get him match fit

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

McCarthy on 23:10 - Aug 6 with 2645 viewsE3Blue

It's quite difficult to play a real weakened team now the likes of Coke, Douglas etc have gone. There aren't too many weak links. Squad is much stronger overall.
McCarthy on 23:13 - Aug 6 with 2639 viewsSuperfrans

Can't see he'll risk Celina, maybe not McGoldrick either. Given how light we are in midfield and upfront, we can't afford key players to get any more injuries.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy on 23:19 - Aug 6 with 2622 viewsITFCBlues

McCarthy on 23:13 - Aug 6 by Superfrans

Can't see he'll risk Celina, maybe not McGoldrick either. Given how light we are in midfield and upfront, we can't afford key players to get any more injuries.

But key players are of no use to us if they're not match fit? They're not going to start games in the league are they?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

McCarthy on 23:35 - Aug 6 with 2590 viewsbournemouthblue

I'll believe it when I see it

I actually prefer the League Cup to the FA Cup in our position because Premier League sides only really take it seriously from the Quarter Final onwards. It's also over earlier in the season and out the way before the important run in.

I'd rather we focused on it than the FA Cup to be honest, early on in the season I think decent results help to build momentum, whoever you are playing.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 23:36]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

McCarthy on 00:27 - Aug 7 with 2526 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Not a difficult one at all. Play the bloody strongest team and win a cup match for a change.

If we don't defeat is almost guaranteed.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

McCarthy on 01:14 - Aug 7 with 2507 viewsSarge

McCarthy on 00:27 - Aug 7 by The_Last_Baron

Not a difficult one at all. Play the bloody strongest team and win a cup match for a change.

I think we can play a strong team out of people that weren't involved Saturday. Hopefully we'll go out to win for a change though, regardless of who plays!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2017 1:15]
McCarthy on 04:04 - Aug 7 with 2469 viewsBenters

McCarthy on 00:27 - Aug 7 by The_Last_Baron

This

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024