Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran Dowell (Everton) 23:00 - Aug 2 with 2515 viewsmadmouse1959

Looks like he might be off to Notts Forest on loan. A very good left sided or centre midfield player who scored a cracker in one of Everton,s pre season games..........There are good players like this available, Leeds got a good centre half in Matthew Pennington on loan. A couple of loan signings like this would seriously boost our squad.

shampoo dave

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 23:06 - Aug 2 with 2473 viewsFixed_It

Not interested if not permanent and costs a lot. Apparently.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 00:41 - Aug 5 with 2272 viewsmadmouse1959

Comes on in 60th minute v Millwall and immediately has Notts Forest supporters purring what a class act he is. Nearly every comment on their forum saying the same thing.

Its a shame McCarthy can not get players like this .....instead of waffling how many millions everyone costs.

shampoo dave

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 06:16 - Aug 5 with 2232 viewsLimitlessBlue

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 00:41 - Aug 5 by madmouse1959

Comes on in 60th minute v Millwall and immediately has Notts Forest supporters purring what a class act he is. Nearly every comment on their forum saying the same thing.

Its a shame McCarthy can not get players like this .....instead of waffling how many millions everyone costs.

well I have never heard of him but if he has had a good 30 minutes for Forest then he must be a world beater. we have to face facts, we are signing no one of any note.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 07:39 - Aug 5 with 2187 viewsSuperfrans

These players are not always what they may appear.

I was talking to a Leeds fan the other night, getting all excited because they've signed an Everton youngster, apparently their next big thing.

Remember last summer, we signed Conor Grant on loan, he'd played a lot of Everton's pre-season, looked ready to step up. He barely played for us and was sent home halfway through the autumn.

There are multiple outcomes - and they are not always, "we've got the next Wayne Rooney on loan".

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 07:41 - Aug 5 with 2182 viewshoofer

But first you need to have ambition within the club from the owner .
Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 08:14 - Aug 5 with 2153 viewsE3Blue

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 00:41 - Aug 5 by madmouse1959

'Its a shame McCarthy can not get players like this .....instead of waffling how many millions everyone costs.'

Did he not sign Celina? Or have I missed something?
Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 08:30 - Aug 5 with 2132 viewsSuperfrans

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 08:14 - Aug 5 by E3Blue

'Its a shame McCarthy can not get players like this .....instead of waffling how many millions everyone costs.'

Did he not sign Celina? Or have I missed something?

I believe there may be a trail of idiot crumbs leading to this site.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 08:41 - Aug 5 with 2108 viewshoofer

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 08:30 - Aug 5 by Superfrans

I believe there may be a trail of idiot crumbs leading to this site.

Yeah I get that and you seem to have eaten them all.
Login to get fewer ads

Kieran Dowell (Everton) on 11:05 - Aug 5 with 2047 viewsMullet

We signed Celina ahead of anyone else and he was performing really well for Twente last season!

Compare that to say Villa who brought in Josh Onomah yesterday and we're well ahead in the exciting young loanee stakes. Plus it was a year ago we signed Conor Grant who was the polar opposite of Grant Ward at this point.

Even then Ward went on to have a very flaky season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024