Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A massive moment for the poor of the USA 06:25 - Jul 28 with 6783 viewsconnorscontract

Vote on repeal of Affordable Health Care Act right now. High drama as seriously ill Senator John McCain could tip the balance against Trump...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2017/jul/27/us-healthcare-vote-live-upd
A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 13:37 - Jul 28 with 864 viewsgiant_stow

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 12:16 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

It makes my blood boil when deeply religious people say they'll pray for someone going through something like that.

Whys that then?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 15:16 - Jul 28 with 832 viewsClapham_Junction

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 08:31 - Jul 28 by factual_blue

A casting vote should, in all votes be used to defeat a change so that the motion can be put again, which is perfectly logical and right. Not the sort of nicety that bothers trumpy-wumpy.

By the way, does anybody on here still think he's great?

See also: How Eric Pickles gained control of Bradford City Council.
A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 04:49 - Jul 29 with 776 viewsRyorry

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 09:49 - Jul 28 by BlueBadger

I like how these pricks are always 'pro-life' when it comes to people with no quality of life or collections of cells in wombs, but not when it comes to say, rape victims, poor people or people from ethnic minorities.

It's also pretty bloody disingenuous of him to be equating an indpendent judiciary with 'the government'.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 9:50]

Quite. Or all pro life, unless the lives in question grow up to disagree with them, in which case kill them then! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 07:08 - Jul 29 with 757 viewsNo9

A massive moment for the poor of the USA on 09:49 - Jul 28 by BlueBadger

I like how these pricks are always 'pro-life' when it comes to people with no quality of life or collections of cells in wombs, but not when it comes to say, rape victims, poor people or people from ethnic minorities.

It's also pretty bloody disingenuous of him to be equating an indpendent judiciary with 'the government'.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 9:50]

"It's also pretty bloody disingenuous of him to be equating an indpendent judiciary with 'the government'."

He's American
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024