Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? 19:55 - Jul 22 with 9642 viewsDinnernotTea

I applied, got positive feedback back but no invite. I think it's a brilliant idea and hopefully one that will be there for years.

If you are part of it, anything you know you want to bring up?

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 08:34 - Jul 24 with 1762 viewsBluebell

on 07:35 - Jul 24 by _

It's young to me!
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 09:58 - Jul 24 with 1733 viewstextbackup

I got a paragraph in and thought 'I got a bit of previous with those in power at club, I might be best keeping away from this'
Finished writing my bit then deleted it, made me feel better writing it tho!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 10:51 - Jul 24 with 1706 viewshoofer

on 19:06 - Jul 23 by _

I would be interested in what sort of ideas you have for the fans,and exactly what you intend to bring to these meetings?
Personally you seem to be a bit touché at times,and you do like an argument.
Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:32 - Jul 24 with 1688 viewsLankHenners

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 10:51 - Jul 24 by hoofer

I would be interested in what sort of ideas you have for the fans,and exactly what you intend to bring to these meetings?

Spelling mistake aside (and given, naturally), there exists neither enough glass nor enough stones to construct the appropriate idiom.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:34 - Jul 24 with 1683 viewshoofer

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:32 - Jul 24 by LankHenners

Spelling mistake aside (and given, naturally), there exists neither enough glass nor enough stones to construct the appropriate idiom.

Did someone fart.? The
on 11:52 - Jul 24 with 1663 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 10:51 - Jul 24 by hoofer

on 11:54 - Jul 24 with 1660 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 09:58 - Jul 24 by textbackup

I got a paragraph in and thought 'I got a bit of previous with those in power at club, I might be best keeping away from this'
Finished writing my bit then deleted it, made me feel better writing it tho!

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 11:59 - Jul 24 with 1651 viewshoofer

on 11:52 - Jul 24 by _

Thanks it was not an insult but an observation and no need for the touché response ,although as the response went on it was more enlightening.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 12:36 - Jul 24 with 1629 viewsBenters

on 07:33 - Jul 24 by _

Can you ask them to improve the service at the bars please?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

on 12:41 - Jul 24 with 1622 views_

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 12:36 - Jul 24 by Benters

Can you ask them to improve the service at the bars please?

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 13:11 - Jul 24 with 1600 viewsitfcjoe

I'm in

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone on here part of the Fan's Panel that starts on Wednesday? on 13:18 - Jul 24 with 1591 viewsCaptMickMills

on 11:46 - Jul 23 by _

Great letter.

From the letter and other posts on this thread seems like you will be a useful member of the fans panel. Hope it turns out to be a worthwhile exercise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024