Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* 00:11 - Jul 17 with 12493 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who else is staying up for it then? Anyone?

Poll: Best Football Song

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:11 - Jul 17 with 9377 viewsLord_Lucan

Did you watch it?

How was Dumbledore?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:25 - Jul 17 with 9364 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:11 - Jul 17 by Lord_Lucan

Did you watch it?

How was Dumbledore?

I watched it twice.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 20:52 - Jul 17 with 9262 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers for the spoiler tags. Watched it on demand.

Decent, solid episode laying some groundwork for the explosive episodes to come. It is truly excellent. Even the 'lesser' episodes are quality. I genuinely envy people who have never watched it and are yet to start.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 01:40 - Jul 18 with 9167 viewsSarge

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 20:52 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

Decent, solid episode laying some groundwork for the explosive episodes to come. It is truly excellent. Even the 'lesser' episodes are quality. I genuinely envy people who have never watched it and are yet to start.

That was me. I started S1 at the end of May and finished S6 on Saturday. Couldn't have timed it better really!
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 01:45 - Jul 18 with 9165 viewsMJallday

Never seen it. Sounds a bit too much like dungeons and dragons to me

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 07:00 - Jul 18 with 9111 viewsBurwell_Blue

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 01:45 - Jul 18 by MJallday

Never seen it. Sounds a bit too much like dungeons and dragons to me

Exactly the sentiment I had. I scoffed at someone on here about watching Princesses and Dragons but now I can't get enough.
on 07:09 - Jul 18 with 9105 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 07:58 - Jul 18 with 9071 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 07:09 - Jul 18 by _

Bran's vision of the Army of the Dead looked as if it the giant was supposed to be Wun Wun (one eye), so it looks as if they make it as far as Winterfell at least.

Login to get fewer ads

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:43 - Jul 18 with 9032 viewsLord_Lucan

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 01:40 - Jul 18 by Sarge

That was me. I started S1 at the end of May and finished S6 on Saturday. Couldn't have timed it better really!

You lot need help.

GOT, Harry Potter etc

What is wrong with you all?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:44 - Jul 18 with 9029 viewsGlasgowBlue

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 20:52 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

It was average imo. With only 7 episodes in this season, and just 6 in the next, they need to pick up the pace a bit. No room for filler.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:52 - Jul 18 with 9013 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:43 - Jul 18 by Lord_Lucan

You lot need help.

GOT, Harry Potter etc

What is wrong with you all?

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:58 - Jul 18 with 9005 viewsBlueNomad

Sam will find the answer in the library
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:08 - Jul 18 with 8987 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 08:44 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

It was average imo. With only 7 episodes in this season, and just 6 in the next, they need to pick up the pace a bit. No room for filler.

I think it was faster paced than usual series openers. A lot of the time they just touch base with the character incase we've forgotten who they are.

Anyone notice the one eyed giant in the army of the dead? Looks like they pick up WunWun, which would suggest they make it past Winterfell.

I have a feeling Arya will finally meet Melisandre again soon, but she'll be disguised as a Lannister soldier, which obviously won't fool the red lady.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:27 - Jul 18 with 8966 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

My personal highlights from episode 1 are from the Arya/Walder Frey speech:

"Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are always in danger"
"When people ask what happened here, tell them The North Remembers..... And that Winter has come for house Frey"
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:50 - Jul 18 with 8939 viewsGlasgowBlue

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:08 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

I think it was faster paced than usual series openers. A lot of the time they just touch base with the character incase we've forgotten who they are.

Anyone notice the one eyed giant in the army of the dead? Looks like they pick up WunWun, which would suggest they make it past Winterfell.

I have a feeling Arya will finally meet Melisandre again soon, but she'll be disguised as a Lannister soldier, which obviously won't fool the red lady.

Yeah I saw the giant. I think the problem with last night was they ususaiy devote 70% of an episode to one particular story whereas all of the main characters appeared to be fighting for screen time.

Any idea why this season is 7 and next just 6 episodes whereas it's always been 10.

They did the same with Boardwalk Empire and it seemed rushed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:52 - Jul 18 with 8932 viewsNazemariner

Some people will watch any old sh1te!
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:58 - Jul 18 with 8929 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:50 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah I saw the giant. I think the problem with last night was they ususaiy devote 70% of an episode to one particular story whereas all of the main characters appeared to be fighting for screen time.

Any idea why this season is 7 and next just 6 episodes whereas it's always been 10.

They did the same with Boardwalk Empire and it seemed rushed.

Yeah, I agree with the fact that there wasn't that much to get our teeth stuck into so to speak.

I think it's because they have made an extra series as there was originally only going to be 7. They could've easily made 10 episodes for each of them though I suppose.

The Hound's scene was quite good, I'm guessing his experience with fire enables him to the read the flames more clearly. I heard from someone that Jon will send Boric and The Hound north of the wall to capture a WhiteWalker and take it hostage.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:04 - Jul 18 with 8919 viewsLord_Lucan

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:58 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Yeah, I agree with the fact that there wasn't that much to get our teeth stuck into so to speak.

I think it's because they have made an extra series as there was originally only going to be 7. They could've easily made 10 episodes for each of them though I suppose.

The Hound's scene was quite good, I'm guessing his experience with fire enables him to the read the flames more clearly. I heard from someone that Jon will send Boric and The Hound north of the wall to capture a WhiteWalker and take it hostage.

FFS

What a load of old pony.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:19 - Jul 18 with 8899 viewsWarkTheWark

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:58 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

So many possibilities....

I still think that J-dog will kill Cersei as he did the Mad King and under similar circumstances. They're already outlining the big differences between them which are a result of the previous 6 seasons' journeys. Also the introduction of another raving loon (Euron - i like what they've done with his character) makes me think there's a whole load of crazy to come.

I fear for Arya and think she will likely fall short, though i wouldn't mind if it's in a blaze of glory with the Hound or something similar.

I was straight on the interweb after watching and there's just too many theories flying around.

I love it though.
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:21 - Jul 18 with 8893 viewschicoazul

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 09:08 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

It wasnt WunWun. Wrong eye. Plus unless the bit you refer to was a flash forward then it couldnt be him anyway.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:25 - Jul 18 with 8882 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've tried to avoid getting suckered into reading too many fan theories but the only thing I've heard for this season is that Euron Greyjoy will make Ramsey Bolton look like a spoilt & petulant child in terms of his cruelty.

It will be interesting to see what this 'priceless gift' that he bring to Cercei will be
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:55 - Jul 18 with 8849 viewsvilanovablue

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:25 - Jul 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I've tried to avoid getting suckered into reading too many fan theories but the only thing I've heard for this season is that Euron Greyjoy will make Ramsey Bolton look like a spoilt & petulant child in terms of his cruelty.

It will be interesting to see what this 'priceless gift' that he bring to Cercei will be

Gift = Tyrion, Danaerys, a dragon or Jon Snow?
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:56 - Jul 18 with 8844 viewsJosebadleg

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:55 - Jul 18 by vilanovablue

Outside bet of the Queen of Thornes Olenna Tyrell

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

on 10:56 - Jul 18 with 8844 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:55 - Jul 18 by vilanovablue

on 11:20 - Jul 18 with 8821 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:56 - Jul 18 by Josebadleg

Outside bet of the Queen of Thornes Olenna Tyrell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024