Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* 00:11 - Jul 17 with 12519 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Who else is staying up for it then? Anyone?

Poll: Best Football Song

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 11:58 - Jul 18 with 3045 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:55 - Jul 18 by vilanovablue

Gift = Tyrion, Danaerys, a dragon or Jon Snow?

Gift will be Dragonbinder- which will allow them to control a dragon.

Could possibly be a hostage, could be Gendry.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:02 - Jul 18 with 3040 viewsIpswichKnight

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:25 - Jul 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I've tried to avoid getting suckered into reading too many fan theories but the only thing I've heard for this season is that Euron Greyjoy will make Ramsey Bolton look like a spoilt & petulant child in terms of his cruelty.

It will be interesting to see what this 'priceless gift' that he bring to Cercei will be

Considering how much Cersei hates the Queen of Thorns and how much they need the Tyrell food and livestock, I'm betting it will be her head served up to Cersei allowing Jamie to take Highgarden for the Lannisters.
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:05 - Jul 18 with 3031 viewsJ2BLUE

Can we discuss the preview of the next episode or does that need a new thread? They showed it during Thronecast.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:06 - Jul 18 with 3031 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:19 - Jul 18 by WarkTheWark

So many possibilities....

I still think that J-dog will kill Cersei as he did the Mad King and under similar circumstances. They're already outlining the big differences between them which are a result of the previous 6 seasons' journeys. Also the introduction of another raving loon (Euron - i like what they've done with his character) makes me think there's a whole load of crazy to come.

I fear for Arya and think she will likely fall short, though i wouldn't mind if it's in a blaze of glory with the Hound or something similar.

I was straight on the interweb after watching and there's just too many theories flying around.

I love it though.

Jaime is probably favourite to kill her now.

The prophecy that Maggy the Frog made was that she would br killed by her Valonqar (Valeryian for little brother). This could mean Tyrion or Jaime.

My friend voiced the idea of Arya killing Jaime and taking his face to get to Cersei.

I'd probably go with Jaime killing her, the similarities between her and the Mad King are ever increasing. Euron looks like he'll be a great character now, there could be a genuine bond/romance between him and Cersei- alienating Jaime further.

FWIW- I think Jaime will come good in the end.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:08 - Jul 18 with 3025 viewsBlue_Blob

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:06 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

The prophecy that Maggy the Frog made was that she would br killed by her Valonqar (Valeryian for little brother). This could mean Tyrion or Jaime.

My friend voiced the idea of Arya killing Jaime and taking his face to get to Cersei.

I'd probably go with Jaime killing her, the similarities between her and the Mad King are ever increasing. Euron looks like he'll be a great character now, there could be a genuine bond/romance between him and Cersei- alienating Jaime further.

Jamie is going to die this season. (i like him too much)
GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:09 - Jul 18 with 3017 viewsGlasgowBlue

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:06 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Another fan theory:

Daenerys is mad and evil. The White Walkers are the good guys.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:09 - Jul 18 with 3018 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:05 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

Can we discuss the preview of the next episode or does that need a new thread? They showed it during Thronecast.

Yeah let's do it.

Nymeria!

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:10 - Jul 18 with 3017 viewsJ2BLUE

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:09 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

Another fan theory:

Daenerys has too much power, at least on paper. I thought before the season began the sides needed levelling out a bit. The iron fleet is one way to do it. The whitewalkers killing and raising an ice dragon would be another...

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:12 - Jul 18 with 3012 viewsRoyKeanesDog

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:10 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

Daenerys has too much power, at least on paper. I thought before the season began the sides needed levelling out a bit. The iron fleet is one way to do it. The whitewalkers killing and raising an ice dragon would be another...

Cersei, Dany, Jon all joining forces to fight the White Walkers, and Cersei pulls her army out last minute.

That's my prediction.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:21 - Jul 18 with 2990 viewsJosebadleg

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:10 - Jul 18 by J2BLUE

I can see Bran taking over a Dragon in order to force Daenerys to turn north rather than have her attack Kings Landing

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 14:56 - Jul 18 with 2904 viewsJ2BLUE

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:21 - Jul 18 by Josebadleg

I can see Bran taking over a Dragon in order to force Daenerys to turn north rather than have her attack Kings Landing

Love it.

I wrote an essay in response to RKD and then work internet cut out. Grr.

Truly impaired.

on 17:08 - Jul 18 with 2867 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:09 - Jul 18 by RoyKeanesDog

Yeah let's do it.

Nymeria!

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 18:04 - Jul 18 with 2855 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 17:08 - Jul 18 by _

Lucky I didn't tell you about Pod killing Greyworm.

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 18:44 - Jul 18 with 2844 viewsflimflam

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 10:21 - Jul 18 by chicoazul

It wasnt WunWun. Wrong eye. Plus unless the bit you refer to was a flash forward then it couldnt be him anyway.

It was a flash forward and it was wun wun so they have made it past the wall to Winterfell.

If you watch that scene closely you can see they are walking onto green and it turns to ice so obviously south of the wall if the ground is grass.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

on 22:36 - Jul 18 with 2821 views_

GOT S7 E1 *SPOILERS* on 12:09 - Jul 18 by GlasgowBlue

Another fan theory:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024