Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Chapo on Netflix 20:52 - Jul 15 with 4154 viewsbrightonitfc

For anyone that enjoyed Narcos this is a must see.
El Chapo on Netflix on 21:35 - Jul 15 with 4112 viewsIllinoisblue

I almost opted for that last night but went for The Secret Policeman instead about those racist northern coppers a few years back. How does chapo compare to the excellent Narcos?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

El Chapo on Netflix on 21:43 - Jul 15 with 4102 viewsbrightonitfc

El Chapo on Netflix on 21:35 - Jul 15 by Illinoisblue

I almost opted for that last night but went for The Secret Policeman instead about those racist northern coppers a few years back. How does chapo compare to the excellent Narcos?

I'm only two episodes in but it's shaping up to be just as good. Btw Narcos series three starts in September.
El Chapo on Netflix on 02:51 - Jul 16 with 4022 viewsIllinoisblue

El Chapo on Netflix on 21:43 - Jul 15 by brightonitfc

I'm only two episodes in but it's shaping up to be just as good. Btw Narcos series three starts in September.

Will definitely give it a look. And New GOT starts Sunday night over here. Good times.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

El Chapo on Netflix on 08:24 - Jul 16 with 3970 viewsTIB

Cheers Brighton...started watching at 10pm last night...went to bed at 2am and back up watching it now.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

on 08:36 - Jul 16 with 3956 views_

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:20 - Jul 16 with 3911 viewsbrightonitfc

on 08:36 - Jul 16 by _

Sorry?
El Chapo on Netflix on 10:24 - Jul 16 with 3903 viewsLord_Lucan

I couldn't really get into Narcos 2

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 3884 viewsbrightonitfc

El Chapo on Netflix on 08:24 - Jul 16 by TIB

Cheers Brighton...started watching at 10pm last night...went to bed at 2am and back up watching it now.

Episode 3 was brutal wasn't it? Unbelievable the lengths they all went to, if it wasn't factually based it would seem too over the top.
Login to get fewer ads

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:36 - Jul 16 with 3879 viewsbrightonitfc

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:24 - Jul 16 by Lord_Lucan

I couldn't really get into Narcos 2

Difficult to live up to the first one I agree, but still great viewing in my opinion.
El Chapo on Netflix on 10:48 - Jul 16 with 3870 viewsLord_Lucan

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:36 - Jul 16 by brightonitfc

Difficult to live up to the first one I agree, but still great viewing in my opinion.

Problem was I was trying to watch it after coming back from the pub and that's difficult as even if you sit through it without nodding off you can't remember what happened anyway.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

on 11:05 - Jul 16 with 3861 views_

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:20 - Jul 16 by brightonitfc

Sorry?

El Chapo on Netflix on 11:06 - Jul 16 with 3855 viewsbrightonitfc

El Chapo on Netflix on 10:48 - Jul 16 by Lord_Lucan

Problem was I was trying to watch it after coming back from the pub and that's difficult as even if you sit through it without nodding off you can't remember what happened anyway.

Well yes that would make it difficult to follow! Being subtitled it one that has to be properly watched with or without the booze!
El Chapo on Netflix on 11:21 - Jul 16 with 3842 viewsbrightonitfc

on 11:05 - Jul 16 by _

It was so obvious there was going to be another series, the last episode of season 2 set it up, it's all about the new guard after Pablo, only time will tell if its a series too far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024