Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bishops_hill betting tips 20:42 - Jun 14 with 3311 viewsAlan_Handsome

That's 2 from 2 doubles that he's tipped on here.
Eyes peeled for the next one!!!
Great work, thanks!!!

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:45 - Jun 14 with 3296 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two 4/1 doubles

Fair play. Not that I would follow.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:46 - Jun 14 with 3293 viewsJ2BLUE

My advice to him is to only tip when he has a solid belief. Don't try to force it to continue a winning run.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:49 - Jun 14 with 3286 viewsAlan_Handsome

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:46 - Jun 14 by J2BLUE

My advice to him is to only tip when he has a solid belief. Don't try to force it to continue a winning run.

Can someone let Marcus Evans know....might be able to grow the club's purse for transfers!

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Bishops_hill betting tips on 21:24 - Jun 14 with 3229 viewsbishops_hill

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:49 - Jun 14 by Alan_Handsome

Can someone let Marcus Evans know....might be able to grow the club's purse for transfers!

Cheers chaps....13/8 and 11/4 today!
The advice to be selective is spot on. That's what my intention will be. Meanwhile, enjoy your winnings!!
Bishops_hill betting tips on 22:04 - Jun 14 with 3173 viewstortoise

Bishops_hill betting tips on 21:24 - Jun 14 by bishops_hill

Cheers chaps....13/8 and 11/4 today!
The advice to be selective is spot on. That's what my intention will be. Meanwhile, enjoy your winnings!!

I've got a tip!

Big Country 2:20 York Friday. Got a mate with a pal in the yard. Said it's been dropped in grade so that it can win to get high enough in the weights so he gets in the John Smiths Cup at York next month.

Just passing it on. I've followed a few tips from him this year and tho they've not all won, if they haven't they've gone close and I'm well up. Your call.
Bishops_hill betting tips on 22:44 - Jun 14 with 3131 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bishops_hill betting tips on 22:04 - Jun 14 by tortoise

I've got a tip!

Big Country 2:20 York Friday. Got a mate with a pal in the yard. Said it's been dropped in grade so that it can win to get high enough in the weights so he gets in the John Smiths Cup at York next month.

Just passing it on. I've followed a few tips from him this year and tho they've not all won, if they haven't they've gone close and I'm well up. Your call.

If I remember rightly, this chap went off favourite in one of the decent handicaps earlier in the season

The race was on ITV but I can't think for the life of me what race it was

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Bishops_hill betting tips on 17:07 - Jun 15 with 2996 viewstortoise

Bishops_hill betting tips on 22:44 - Jun 14 by The_Romford_Blue

If I remember rightly, this chap went off favourite in one of the decent handicaps earlier in the season

The race was on ITV but I can't think for the life of me what race it was

If anybody took any notice of my tip, connections are apparently worried about the ground and are going to check the track tomoz. Hold your bets and I'll let you know what's what.
Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:46 - Jun 16 with 2855 viewsJ2BLUE

Bishops_hill betting tips on 22:04 - Jun 14 by tortoise

I've got a tip!

Many thanks mate. Good info.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Bishops_hill betting tips on 05:32 - Jun 17 with 2768 viewstortoise

Bishops_hill betting tips on 20:46 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

Many thanks mate. Good info.

No worries mate. Sorry I didn't get back to people on Friday, but it turns out the money went on Thurs eve (went 4/1 to 2/1 in about 30min) ) so thought the value had gone. Tho 9/4 sp wasn't bad and a winners a winner! I'll post anything else I get from that source.
Bishops_hill betting tips on 09:55 - Jun 17 with 2692 viewsbishops_hill

Bishops_hill betting tips on 05:32 - Jun 17 by tortoise

No worries mate. Sorry I didn't get back to people on Friday, but it turns out the money went on Thurs eve (went 4/1 to 2/1 in about 30min) ) so thought the value had gone. Tho 9/4 sp wasn't bad and a winners a winner! I'll post anything else I get from that source.

I was on it, great shout! Thank you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024