Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa 16:47 - Jun 8 with 5420 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Like.....

Sheffield United
Millwall

Dislike....

Bournemouth
Palace

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 18:40 - Jun 8 with 1335 viewsBelsteadCav

I like Leeds

I detest Liverpool

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 18:41 - Jun 8 with 1326 viewsbrogansnose

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 17:02 - Jun 8 by jaykay

port vale
crewe
leeds united

dislike
glasgow rangers
west ham
reading

You like Leeds ?

Sort yourself out.
Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 18:41 - Jun 8 with 1325 viewsBluespeed225

Don't mind Spurs these days, been to Brum games with step daughter Grandad, pretty good time with them,
Dislike West Ham, hated Liverpool since I was 10!
Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 18:45 - Jun 8 with 1312 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can't think of a club but I can a manager. Pardew.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 18:51 - Jun 8 with 1299 viewstiptreeblue

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 17:25 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Like - Liverpool, Burnley, Stoke, Dagenham, WBA, Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle

Dislike - Reading (plastic), AFC Wimbledon (screwed over the dog track), MK Dons (plastic), Chelsea and Man City (money money money), Bournemouth (be11ends as fans)

Hate - West Ham, Scum, Spurs

Edit - Though I know the OP was supposed to be about teams you are the opposite to general opinion of. I can't imagine too many dislike Burnley or Dagenham
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 17:26]

swap Spurs for Liverpool and i agree with you Rommy, sorry, that must be painful for you. i definately hate West Ham more than Norwich as well
Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 20:15 - Jun 8 with 1251 viewsm14_blue

Like - Arsenal. Never been quite sure why everyone takes such joy in watching them lose out to Man United or Chelsea, give me Wenger over Mourinho any day.

Dislike - All the usual ones, with a special mention to Wolves too
Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 20:26 - Jun 8 with 1236 viewsbournemouthblue

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 17:16 - Jun 8 by ITFC_Forever

With you on that.

No more than a passing interest in England football, but follow England cricket fairly closely.

When are Cornwall getting a team?

About the same time East Anglia get a T20 Franchise

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 20:48 - Jun 8 with 1213 viewsRozz

Clubs that everyone hates you like and vice versa on 17:25 - Jun 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Like - Liverpool, Burnley, Stoke, Dagenham, WBA, Sheffield Wednesday, Newcastle

Dislike - Reading (plastic), AFC Wimbledon (screwed over the dog track), MK Dons (plastic), Chelsea and Man City (money money money), Bournemouth (be11ends as fans)

Hate - West Ham, Scum, Spurs

Edit - Though I know the OP was supposed to be about teams you are the opposite to general opinion of. I can't imagine too many dislike Burnley or Dagenham
[Post edited 8 Jun 2017 17:26]

I'd go along with Bournemouth - the plucky little Bournnemouth thing was very tiresome, and I hate Eddie Howe for some reason.

I like Leeds. Lived with a Leeds supporting mate through uni, they've had a great crop of youth players over the last season or two and they're usually the best atmosphere at PR bar derby day. They're also on the telly all the fecking time and I don't remember a boring game last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024