Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham away is like Brexit 19:57 - Apr 22 with 1946 viewsDurovigutum

The "people" clamour for the youngsters to play as they are all brilliant and the old crew aren't.

The "people" clamour for Brexit as it will bring unicorns and rainbows.

MM plays the kids and the result ain't so great. The "people" blame MM for playing "the wrong youngsters".

Brexit will arrive and it will be turgid where the unicorns aren't even Rhino's and the rainbows never arrive as the sun no longer shines. People will say they didn't want "this sort of Brexit" and blame whoever the PM is.

Experts eh? Who needs them?
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 1924 viewsBlueBadger

You should have saved this for Monday. You'd have a nailed on ten-pager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 1922 viewsFtnfwest

Which if you look elsewhere is exactly what he wanted to happen, and knew it would given what's happened in most cup games we've had in recent years.
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:37 - Apr 22 with 1842 viewsjpring89

What is Brexit ?

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:43 - Apr 22 with 1817 viewsSimonds92

I think that we wanted a soft integration of youngsters rather than a hard integration to be fair.
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:48 - Apr 22 with 1802 viewsgordon

Guy Verhofstadt has reportedly told journalists in Brussels that Mick McCarthy's selection policies are inconsistent and nonsensical.
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:59 - Apr 22 with 1773 viewsstantheman

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:01 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

Which if you look elsewhere is exactly what he wanted to happen, and knew it would given what's happened in most cup games we've had in recent years.

Well he wouldn't put any in next week because it could affect who is and who is not in the play offs. Rotherham already down so it could not influence anyone else. Ergo, play a number of them at once to see who stepped up to the plate. I would have thought some of them could have shone but it seems some think they are better than they are at present. Not knocking any of them, but some have not developed as far as many think.
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 21:13 - Apr 22 with 1743 viewsFtnfwest

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:59 - Apr 22 by stantheman

Well he wouldn't put any in next week because it could affect who is and who is not in the play offs. Rotherham already down so it could not influence anyone else. Ergo, play a number of them at once to see who stepped up to the plate. I would have thought some of them could have shone but it seems some think they are better than they are at present. Not knocking any of them, but some have not developed as far as many think.

You'd normally try to integrate players gradually into an established side to see what they add to it. The number of times He's done this in the last few seasons and bar none it's never worked make me think he should have twigged by now....perhaps he has
Rotherham away is like Brexit on 21:36 - Apr 22 with 1711 viewsArnieM

OP, I'd say there's a massive difference between giving the odd youngster a run out with established/better players, to see how they measure up, than a near whole "team" of youngsters with peripheral players, and then expect them to " boss the game".

It was always going to be like a training game today. The only newby to come out of it with any credit and display potential for playing in the first team, was Rowe. The rest? Forget it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 22:11 - Apr 22 with 1651 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rotherham away is like Brexit on 20:00 - Apr 22 by BlueBadger

You should have saved this for Monday. You'd have a nailed on ten-pager.

There we go, you can use this on monday morning!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024