Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
and we think we've got problems........ 12:08 - Feb 2 with 1767 viewsAlan_Handsome

Spoke to my Auntie last night who's a season ticket holder at Blackpool......we should be very grateful really that our problems only extend to the lengths they do. You can level many things at ME but at least he's not trying to run us in to the ground and sell the land for development.

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:12 - Feb 2 with 1712 viewsSWGF

Whereas I know a Huddersfield supporter and he's loving life.

Depends who you speak to, I suppose.

And we might need to come back to the "not trying to run us in to the ground and sell the land for development" part...

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 1676 viewsBackToRussia

Yes, we should be thankful we're not the worst run club in the country. A million thank yous Marcus.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:22 - Feb 2 with 1625 viewsManchesterblue

Thank goodness he couldn't buy the ground from the Council.

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:25 - Feb 2 with 1612 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm sick to death of people saying our current plight isn't that bad because we're not Blackpool, Blackburn, Coventry or whoever.

Just because it's not THAT bad doesn't mean we shouldn't be royally fcuked off.

Plus, if things don't change we could easily be like those in a few years time.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:26 - Feb 2 with 1580 viewsGodBlue

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:16 - Feb 2 by BackToRussia

Yes, we should be thankful we're not the worst run club in the country. A million thank yous Marcus.

This.

If one of the most positive things we can say about how our club is run is 'at least we aren't Blackpool' it's probably time to worry.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:50 - Feb 2 with 1436 viewsLord_Lucan

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:22 - Feb 2 by Manchesterblue

Thank goodness he couldn't buy the ground from the Council.

Whether you said that in jest or not it is a valid point. The council will never sell so at least we won't get an asset stripper here.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:51 - Feb 2 with 1413 viewsGeoffSentence

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:50 - Feb 2 by Lord_Lucan

Whether you said that in jest or not it is a valid point. The council will never sell so at least we won't get an asset stripper here.

There's still the training ground. Right on the edge of Rushmere too. Prime piece or real estate.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

and we think we've got problems........ on 14:41 - Feb 2 with 1222 viewsWaterfootblue

and we think we've got problems........ on 12:51 - Feb 2 by GeoffSentence

There's still the training ground. Right on the edge of Rushmere too. Prime piece or real estate.

Yes that is something that concerns me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024