Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Change badly needed 19:09 - Jan 21 with 4312 viewswrighty84

Hello boys I was on the radio and I've never been on here before but we seriously need something to change at our club or we will be watching this garbage all the way to league 2, like I said on the radio I love our club not the players and not the managers, if u weren't embarrassed on Tuesday nite then in my eyes you clearly don't love our club, i don't know how we can go about it but I hope somehow we can make evens and mick listen to us via a protest of some sort, I put it to you boys my fellow fans for ideas etc I thought about leaving on the 78th minute or something but we need to be united on this because this crap needs to change
Change badly needed on 19:12 - Jan 21 with 3746 viewsmos

Ah yes

Are you Kieron?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Change badly needed on 19:13 - Jan 21 with 3729 viewsJigsaw

With you here bud
Change badly needed on 19:21 - Jan 21 with 3636 viewswrighty84

No I ain't keiron I'm wrighty
Change badly needed on 19:22 - Jan 21 with 3629 viewslazyblue

So you don't love the manager or players , not much else to love then really so why even bother goimg let alone wait for the 78th min.
Change badly needed on 19:28 - Jan 21 with 3557 viewsoldbluestu

Buy the club
Change badly needed on 19:29 - Jan 21 with 3535 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 19:22 - Jan 21 by lazyblue

So you don't love the manager or players , not much else to love then really so why even bother goimg let alone wait for the 78th min.

No I don't love em I may admire them a lot, or think they're crap, but I do love our club and want our identity back but I'm 32 and have had season tickets 25 years and this is the lowest and worst we've been just want to see change and we've got to try something ain't we
Change badly needed on 19:34 - Jan 21 with 3477 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 19:29 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

No I don't love em I may admire them a lot, or think they're crap, but I do love our club and want our identity back but I'm 32 and have had season tickets 25 years and this is the lowest and worst we've been just want to see change and we've got to try something ain't we

By the way lazyblue I take it if your happy watching this crap it's lazy by name lazy by nature
Change badly needed on 19:42 - Jan 21 with 3421 viewsBaltachaFanClub

You have badly misread the audience you are preaching to becoming on here, telling people you are new, and that you were on the radio.

Also, I think although you clearly do care for the club, your call to arms from the ranks of TWTD does mean you need to have a bit of a think about your next move

And you've made the biggest of cardinal sins, you are meant to state your favourite cheese in your first post.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Login to get fewer ads

Change badly needed on 19:46 - Jan 21 with 3354 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 19:42 - Jan 21 by BaltachaFanClub

You have badly misread the audience you are preaching to becoming on here, telling people you are new, and that you were on the radio.

Also, I think although you clearly do care for the club, your call to arms from the ranks of TWTD does mean you need to have a bit of a think about your next move

And you've made the biggest of cardinal sins, you are meant to state your favourite cheese in your first post.

Are u serious mate what are u on about
Change badly needed on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 3325 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 19:46 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

Also mate what do u mean next move this ain't a bloody chess match
Change badly needed on 19:51 - Jan 21 with 3307 viewsBlue_Moses

I'm in and I know those around me will be...providing I haven't left before the 78th minute!
Change badly needed on 20:04 - Jan 21 with 3218 viewsGuthrum

Change badly needed on 19:49 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

Also mate what do u mean next move this ain't a bloody chess match

If you're going to have a protest, you need to plan in detail what it is you are going to do, where and when, organise everything well beforehand and make sure the information is well publicised. Otherwise it will end up being four blokes shouting with a bedsheet.

Also, to be effective, it will have to be an unambiguous message, open to just one, clear interpretation. Any symbolism will have to make sense to the people you're directing the protest at.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Change badly needed on 20:11 - Jan 21 with 3180 viewsfactual_blue

Change badly needed on 20:04 - Jan 21 by Guthrum

If you're going to have a protest, you need to plan in detail what it is you are going to do, where and when, organise everything well beforehand and make sure the information is well publicised. Otherwise it will end up being four blokes shouting with a bedsheet.

Also, to be effective, it will have to be an unambiguous message, open to just one, clear interpretation. Any symbolism will have to make sense to the people you're directing the protest at.

It's going to end up as four blokes shouting at a bedsheet.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Change badly needed on 20:11 - Jan 21 with 3176 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Are you really 32?
Change badly needed on 20:12 - Jan 21 with 3164 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 20:04 - Jan 21 by Guthrum

Ok mate I agree with that, that's why I'm on here trying to talk to more fans like myself and others, to sort this out but it will be pointless if we can't drum up enough support for it but thanks for that mate makes sense
Change badly needed on 20:14 - Jan 21 with 3148 viewsStowTractorBoy

Really - what is the point of leaving with 12 minutes to go ? It may be that the lads are 2-1 up with minutes left when they need our backing and similarly if 1-0 down we need to get behind them. I despair at some of the comments on here. I love Ipswich Town to the core and I know things are pretty dire at the moment but deserting the players that represent the Club we supposedly love is in my opinion ridiculous. I am by no means a McCarthy lover at the moment but in our present predicament can you trust the owner to pick a suitable replacement. Its not worth the risk and deserting the players will really motivate them - NOT.
Change badly needed on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 3124 viewsNewcyBlue

Change badly needed on 19:46 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

What is your favourite cheese?

Who was better, Pablo or Kuqi?

Who was worse, Keane or Jewell?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Change badly needed on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 3117 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 20:14 - Jan 21 by StowTractorBoy

Really - what is the point of leaving with 12 minutes to go ? It may be that the lads are 2-1 up with minutes left when they need our backing and similarly if 1-0 down we need to get behind them. I despair at some of the comments on here. I love Ipswich Town to the core and I know things are pretty dire at the moment but deserting the players that represent the Club we supposedly love is in my opinion ridiculous. I am by no means a McCarthy lover at the moment but in our present predicament can you trust the owner to pick a suitable replacement. Its not worth the risk and deserting the players will really motivate them - NOT.

Mate if your supporting them u need to sing up, well maybe after the game may work I don't know that's why I'm on here mate just had enough and think we badly need change
Change badly needed on 20:20 - Jan 21 with 3097 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 20:16 - Jan 21 by NewcyBlue

What is your favourite cheese?

Who was better, Pablo or Kuqi?

Who was worse, Keane or Jewell?

Cheddar, kuqi for me and if I was really pushed coz they were both bloody awful Jewell was worse for me
Change badly needed on 20:57 - Jan 21 with 2938 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Change badly needed on 20:20 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

Cheddar, kuqi for me and if I was really pushed coz they were both bloody awful Jewell was worse for me

You do seem to be quite the angry person, I offered an opinion and you bit hard. Luckily whilst I was away one of the boards best level heads explained my points.(Cheers Guthrum)

I just meant if you do wish to protest, make sure your conviction is definite. Nothing worse than half arsed.

And Cheddar? Come on. At least go for a type of Cheddar, even a brand 😜

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue

Change badly needed on 20:58 - Jan 21 with 2934 viewswrighty84

How about before and after the game, that way we still support the TEAM during the match, just a thought
Change badly needed on 21:03 - Jan 21 with 2877 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 20:57 - Jan 21 by BaltachaFanClub

You do seem to be quite the angry person, I offered an opinion and you bit hard. Luckily whilst I was away one of the boards best level heads explained my points.(Cheers Guthrum)

I just meant if you do wish to protest, make sure your conviction is definite. Nothing worse than half arsed.

And Cheddar? Come on. At least go for a type of Cheddar, even a brand 😜

Ok mate fair enough to be honest though I'm not fussed what people think I'm just trying to get the fans heard somehow, how about Tesco mature cheddar that good enough
Change badly needed on 21:04 - Jan 21 with 2862 viewsJigsaw

Change badly needed on 20:58 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

How about before and after the game, that way we still support the TEAM during the match, just a thought

I think maybe before he game but early enough that manger, directors players, sponsors staff all see. Then the banners/bed sheets are put away we drink beer watch the game support our team, we can go and then make our feelings known after the match too . That way we are supporting our team on the pitch but also getting our point across

I hate booing of anyone wearing the badge, that's why I'd struggle to protest during a match. But by doing it before and after all sponsors manager staff even the pie man sees the fans ain't happy

this protest is at the individuals not the team we love and support . We will support you on the pitch but we also demand change..
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 21:06]
Change badly needed on 21:06 - Jan 21 with 2841 viewswrighty84

Change badly needed on 21:04 - Jan 21 by Jigsaw

I think maybe before he game but early enough that manger, directors players, sponsors staff all see. Then the banners/bed sheets are put away we drink beer watch the game support our team, we can go and then make our feelings known after the match too . That way we are supporting our team on the pitch but also getting our point across

I hate booing of anyone wearing the badge, that's why I'd struggle to protest during a match. But by doing it before and after all sponsors manager staff even the pie man sees the fans ain't happy

this protest is at the individuals not the team we love and support . We will support you on the pitch but we also demand change..
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 21:06]

That's more like it jigsaw
Change badly needed on 21:06 - Jan 21 with 2830 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Change badly needed on 21:03 - Jan 21 by wrighty84

Ok mate fair enough to be honest though I'm not fussed what people think I'm just trying to get the fans heard somehow, how about Tesco mature cheddar that good enough

I am glad you are now thinking a little clearer.

I am not the protest type, but I did just read on a twitter page that MM didn't leave on team bus, but sometime later after alleged prolonged meeting with Evans.

I don't particularly trust twitter, and also think that maybe he didn't travel with the team as he probably still has family near Barnsley area (up that way isn't it)

Anyway.
All the best. And if you do go full bedsheet protest make it clear, unlike those pillocks at Brighton that time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024