Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bid rejected for Max Power according to this 08:12 - Jan 5 with 1540 viewsKieranMcKenna1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4088706/Ravel-Morrison-train-W

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 08:17 - Jan 5 with 1481 viewsitfcjoe

Decent player, but I'd sign him just for his name.

Think he came through with Cresswell at Tranmere - scored a few goals one year which got him a move to Wigan but not really heard much about him since he signed for them.

"Kids - there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!"
"Isn't that the wrong way?"
"Yeah, but faster!"

"Nobody *snuggles* with Max Power, Marge. You strap yourself in and feel the Gs."

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 08:33 - Jan 5 with 1348 viewsBrad_C_ITFC

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=max+power&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=974&source=lnms&
Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 08:45 - Jan 5 with 1250 viewsKieran_Knows

Good player, and perhaps the 'engine' player we need next to Skuse?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 09:03 - Jan 5 with 1113 viewsGeoffSentence

Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 08:17 - Jan 5 by itfcjoe

Decent player, but I'd sign him just for his name.

Think he came through with Cresswell at Tranmere - scored a few goals one year which got him a move to Wigan but not really heard much about him since he signed for them.

"Kids - there's three ways to do things; the right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way!"
"Isn't that the wrong way?"
"Yeah, but faster!"

"Nobody *snuggles* with Max Power, Marge. You strap yourself in and feel the Gs."

It's a cracking name for a footballer. Do remember Danny Invincible? Another great footballer name. He's still playing, I'd love to see the two of them in the same team

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bid rejected for Max Power according to this on 09:06 - Jan 5 with 1079 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I remember him scoring an absolute worldie in the 88th minute at Dagenham and Redbridge about three or four years back and making the epic 'max power on that shot' joke.

Think he scored the goal for someone like Mansfield. Looked a stand out player in league two at the time though
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 9:23]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024