Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Samuelson.... 09:39 - Jan 2 with 2040 viewsbabyblue

Has joined Peterborough from West Ham after playing just 4 games for Blackburn whilst on loan. Appears a good call not to have taken him on loan at the start of the season
Martin Samuelson.... on 09:41 - Jan 2 with 2010 viewsMullet

Posh fans were in love with him and when we were linked gave me real hope he'd be a brilliant signing. When I saw him at Ewood I couldn't believe it was the same player. Looked way out of his depth.

Clearly a lot of skill but needs to learn how to cope with his small size.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Martin Samuelson.... on 09:42 - Jan 2 with 1992 viewsitfcjoe

I thought this would end up the case, just didn't stand out as one to get in for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:11 - Jan 2 with 1830 viewspennyfathersleg

I was quite vocal and passionate about not signing him and ended up having a twitter row with MER about him!

Hate to say I told you so MER, but 'I told you so!' 😄
Martin Samuelson.... on 10:28 - Jan 2 with 1719 viewsitfcjoe

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:11 - Jan 2 by pennyfathersleg

I was quite vocal and passionate about not signing him and ended up having a twitter row with MER about him!

Hate to say I told you so MER, but 'I told you so!' 😄

I definitely came down on your side on this one, he could barely get in the Peterborough team!

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:41 - Jan 2 with 1615 viewsstrikalite

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:28 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

I definitely came down on your side on this one, he could barely get in the Peterborough team!

Seen him a few times down at Posh, a confidence player without a doubt, loads of ability and when on his game can run a match, however can go missing, having said that Boyd could go missing too, look how well he has done...

Good re-signing for Peterborough, sometimes you fit in at a Club sometimes it just doesn't work out, a young man the length of the country from home can have a bearing imo, don't write him off just yet, West Ham rate him hugely..
Martin Samuelson.... on 10:44 - Jan 2 with 1598 viewsbrogansnose

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:41 - Jan 2 by strikalite

Seen him a few times down at Posh, a confidence player without a doubt, loads of ability and when on his game can run a match, however can go missing, having said that Boyd could go missing too, look how well he has done...

Good re-signing for Peterborough, sometimes you fit in at a Club sometimes it just doesn't work out, a young man the length of the country from home can have a bearing imo, don't write him off just yet, West Ham rate him hugely..

My Posh supporting bosses rate him highly and when he's good, from what I've seen of him, he's really good. The lad is still young and undoubtably has talent.
Martin Samuelson.... on 10:48 - Jan 2 with 1565 viewsitfcjoe

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:41 - Jan 2 by strikalite

It wasn't a case of writing him off, just didn't think he would be a worthwhile signing for us this season.

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:53 - Jan 2 with 1541 viewsstrikalite

Martin Samuelson.... on 10:48 - Jan 2 by itfcjoe

It wasn't a case of writing him off, just didn't think he would be a worthwhile signing for us this season.

Seen much of Chris Forrester Joe? Quality player, and can chip in with a few too...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024