Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine being told we'd be three wins away from promotion 17:51 - Apr 13 with 420 viewsjasondozzell

At the start of the season.

We took another point out of Leeds today

They are running out of games.

COYB!!!!
Imagine being told we'd be three wins away from promotion on 17:57 - Apr 13 with 392 viewsWestSussexBlue

I find myself looking at the table, scanning our results and trying to fathom how the hell we are 30 points clear of mid table and battling the Three relegated Premier league clubs for promotion.
What this manager, coaching team, background staff have achieved so far is absolutely outstanding.
I’ve never been so proud.
Three wins and we’re back!
Imagine being told we'd be three wins away from promotion on 18:55 - Apr 13 with 291 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes, but we are not at the start of the season, we’re at the end.

And we are in a position where we need and should, be finishing the job.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Imagine being told we'd be three wins away from promotion on 19:11 - Apr 13 with 263 viewsjasondozzell

Imagine being told we'd be three wins away from promotion on 18:55 - Apr 13 by ITFC_Forever

Yes, but we are not at the start of the season, we’re at the end.

And we are in a position where we need and should, be finishing the job.

Expect Leeds and Leicester fans saying the same!

It's not that simple.

So much going on at the moment. Injuries, illness. We've dealt with losing our main striker since turn of year so well. We've integrated new signings into team effectively.
We are playing out of our skins to manage all this and stay competitive.

Today's point gained might be the point that wins us promotion

It's a superhuman effort by a squad and manager tackling this level for first time most.of them.

Did they give everything today? Yes. All we can ask. Qué Sera ,Sera.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024