Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? 20:25 - Apr 1 with 677 viewsjasondozzell

Sam Morsy.
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:28 - Apr 1 with 648 viewstcblue

He may well be my favourite player since...I dunno. Stewart?
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:28 - Apr 1 with 641 viewscatch74

For some reason I read that to the tune of shaft.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:30 - Apr 1 with 610 viewsSwansea_Blue

There must be something to this voodoo stuff!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:30 - Apr 1 with 600 viewsjasondozzell

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 585 viewstextbackup

Via a solid hand in the face to get the player away from him.

I didn’t think Holland would ever be rivalled, but my god Morsy really is pushing him as the best ever captain for ITFC in my supporting time.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:31 - Apr 1 with 576 viewsjasondozzell

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:28 - Apr 1 by tcblue

He may well be my favourite player since...I dunno. Stewart?

Same. In fact I think he's now my all time favourite.
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 555 viewsjasondozzell

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by textbackup

I didn’t think Holland would ever be rivalled, but my god Morsy really is pushing him as the best ever captain for ITFC in my supporting time.

Yes! What a player.
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:33 - Apr 1 with 533 viewsNIblue

He makes it all look so easy. Classy player
Login to get fewer ads

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:34 - Apr 1 with 500 viewsKropotkin123

POTS

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 462 viewsjasondozzell

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:34 - Apr 1 by Kropotkin123

POTS

Cheers!
😁
96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 456 viewsNthsuffolkblue

96th minute. Who is still driving forward and then spotting the ball through? on 20:31 - Apr 1 by textbackup

Completely different styles of the same role but both equally effective.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024