Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth away is a great away day…. 08:53 - Mar 3 with 1272 viewsITFC_Forever

The train took the strain and while a long day, it wasn’t quite as long as for those who went be road.

The friendly James Street Vaults before the game was full of Town and Plymouth fans mixing happily and with smiles all round.

Got to the game in time for a pasty, and after a scrappy first half, our fitness told as the game wore on as often seems to happen.
Once we got ahead we looked in relative control, but a second goal always gives that safety buffer.

Back to the James St Vaults again after for more refreshment before the train home, which had a lot of happy Town fans on it.

The long ones are sometimes the best ones, and every mile and penny is worth it to follow our club at the moment.
After all the years of having our expectations managed downwards, it’s a great time to be an Ipswich fan again and see them moving upwards.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:01 - Mar 3 with 1198 viewsMK1

Use to take the train, but refuse to pay train prices just to be put on replacement buses. I always drive now, but not yesterday. Great away day as you say, been there a few times. Fair play to all those who went.
Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:37 - Mar 3 with 1028 viewsITFC_Forever

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:01 - Mar 3 by MK1

Use to take the train, but refuse to pay train prices just to be put on replacement buses. I always drive now, but not yesterday. Great away day as you say, been there a few times. Fair play to all those who went.

It was train all the way from Ipswich yesterday, the rail replacements were between Ipswich and Norwich.

Rail prices are expensive, but for a long one like yesterday, you don’t mind paying if you get get them at a relatively reasonable price.

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:39 - Mar 3 with 1014 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:37 - Mar 3 by ITFC_Forever

It was train all the way from Ipswich yesterday, the rail replacements were between Ipswich and Norwich.

Rail prices are expensive, but for a long one like yesterday, you don’t mind paying if you get get them at a relatively reasonable price.

I've only been once I think, but I quite like that bit where the train trundles alongside the sea. Very pleasant.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:40 - Mar 3 with 1013 viewsSteve_M

No mention of lunchtime jagerbombs?

Yes, it was a cracking day yesterday. We went for a curry and more beer post-match. A quick walk to the Ho to clear my head this morning and now on the train back.

Onto Tuesday night.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 10:00 - Mar 3 with 859 viewsITFC_Forever

Plymouth away is a great away day…. on 09:40 - Mar 3 by Steve_M

No mention of lunchtime jagerbombs?

Yes, it was a cracking day yesterday. We went for a curry and more beer post-match. A quick walk to the Ho to clear my head this morning and now on the train back.

Onto Tuesday night.

We all know who the instigator of that was… he’s a menace.

Although I might have been responsible for the post-match ones!

Can’t beat a curry and beer Saturday night!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024