Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! 20:39 - Feb 29 with 1321 viewsUffordBlue

Has to be some kind of record!
I reckon it's well over 3. (n/t) on 20:48 - Feb 29 with 1279 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:01 - Feb 29 with 1235 viewsITFC_Forever

Over 50% of league games…

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:02 - Feb 29 with 1229 viewsGlasgowBlue

16 so far according to Blue Monday.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

As usual on 21:12 - Feb 29 with 1205 viewsKeno

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:02 - Feb 29 by GlasgowBlue

Bloots was right

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Not sure why anyone else bothers really Kenny. (n/t) on 21:14 - Feb 29 with 1193 viewsBloots

As usual on 21:12 - Feb 29 by Keno

Bloots was right

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:15 - Feb 29 with 1187 viewsSitfcB

16 in the league
1 in the FA Cup

https://thefullerflavour.files.wordpress.com/2024/02/itfc-live-on-tv-4.pdf

With a few more to come before the end of the season I reckon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:20 - Feb 29 with 1160 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think there has been a big increase in coverage this season generally thanks to other providers than Sky picking up a lot more matches and Sky filling the gaps in their schedule as much as they are able to. I would imagine most clubs have had more matches shown (except a few like Tottenham that seemed to have its own channel when BT Sport started).

The effect has been much greater on us as we have not only stepped up a level but are competing at the top of this level and playing very entertaining football.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:21 - Feb 29 with 1156 viewsburnbudgiesburn

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:15 - Feb 29 by SitfcB

16 in the league
1 in the FA Cup

All good for the profile of the club.

This is what getting out of league 1 meant. It really was no mans land down there, the longer we were there the lower our standing in the game got. No one talks about you much.
Login to get fewer ads

When will they learn eh Blooty (n/t) on 21:33 - Feb 29 with 1087 viewsKeno

Not sure why anyone else bothers really Kenny. (n/t) on 21:14 - Feb 29 by Bloots

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 05:04 - Mar 1 with 806 viewskiwiblue

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:02 - Feb 29 by GlasgowBlue

It makes Towntv very expensive but over here Bein is cheaper but the commentary is amateur. Not sure what will happen next year feel paying two is not worth it but Town tv refuse to list NZ as acceptable even though its not shown here just on net.
How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 07:01 - Mar 1 with 741 viewshoppy

How many TV matches are we on course for this season?! on 21:15 - Feb 29 by SitfcB

16 in the league
1 in the FA Cup

Which now takes us over our most ever previously in 2001/2002, where we were on 16 times.. but 6 of those were uefa cup, 1 Worthington cup and 1 FA Cup, and only 8 in the premier league.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024