Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? 19:28 - Feb 24 with 1615 viewsElderGrizzly

Depending on Birmingham’s finances and which division we are in.

Always impressed in the bits of games i’ve seen him in and was good today in the flesh too.

A target or one way out of our reach?
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:30 - Feb 24 with 1573 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Well personally after his reaction to scoring today he can feck off.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 1512 viewshomer_123

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:30 - Feb 24 by You_Bloo_Right

Well personally after his reaction to scoring today he can feck off.

Seems a good enough reason to overlook someone.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:38 - Feb 24 with 1495 viewsWacko

I'd add Ethan Laird

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:38 - Feb 24 with 1495 viewsNthQldITFC

The kerning for his name on the back of his shirt today was appalling, but I'm sure that a couple of months under McKenna would sort that out!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:40 - Feb 24 with 1458 viewswrightsrightglove

Only if we go up I would imagine, I think he’s rated in the £10-15million bracket
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:43 - Feb 24 with 1426 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:36 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Seems a good enough reason to overlook someone.

I did say "personally" and you do realise I have no part in player recruitment don't you?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:47 - Feb 24 with 1376 viewshomer_123

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:43 - Feb 24 by You_Bloo_Right

I did say "personally" and you do realise I have no part in player recruitment don't you?

Thank gawd for that!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:54 - Feb 24 with 1321 viewsHighgateBlue

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:38 - Feb 24 by NthQldITFC

The kerning for his name on the back of his shirt today was appalling, but I'm sure that a couple of months under McKenna would sort that out!

Your one-man campaign to have kerning become a TWTD 'thing' alongside cheese and Gatwick airport is at an end.

But only because it's now a two-man campaign!
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 1181 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I thought brum were pretty minted now after their takeover?!
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:34 - Feb 24 with 1109 viewsBugs

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:20 - Feb 24 by Matt_Netherlands

I thought brum were pretty minted now after their takeover?!

As we know well, they still have to operate under FFP and in the championship that pretty much means selling players.
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:40 - Feb 24 with 1057 viewsSteve_M

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 19:38 - Feb 24 by Wacko

I'd add Ethan Laird

Yes, I liked him especially in that period in the second half when his balls out from left back started a lot of their attacks.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:43 - Feb 24 with 1029 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:40 - Feb 24 by Steve_M

Yes, I liked him especially in that period in the second half when his balls out from left back started a lot of their attacks.

I guess balls out is one way of putting off the opposition!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 21:24 - Feb 24 with 911 viewsHelp

19 what's the score
Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 21:31 - Feb 24 with 874 viewsbournemouthblue

Jordan James could be one to keep an eye on for us in the summer? on 20:40 - Feb 24 by Steve_M

Looked better going forward than he did defensively?

He got roasted most of the match by Burns and then Hutch?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024