Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest 22:21 - Feb 20 with 572 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Bottom of the league and 3-1 at home it really shouldn’t have to be like that. We take teams to the sword first half so many times but it’s never comfortable. Three games in six days and two on the road not easy but you just never fancy us to keep it tight at home. It’s not just us playing open it’s nothing hopeful long balls causing all sorts of issues. Lucky to come through that I thought but these kind of results where you have to find something so late can do a lot for belief as well

All that said never a penalty either. That clown needs striking off the list. Pretty sure he was desperate for them to get another equalizer as well.

Trying to switch back to work mode after that is tough!
It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest on 22:36 - Feb 20 with 471 viewsGarv

Stroud gave that penalty with a sense of dramatics and theatre, pausing before pointing to the spot. Even the final whistle he was giving it some. Strange.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest on 22:39 - Feb 20 with 465 viewsDubtractor

It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest on 22:36 - Feb 20 by Garv

Stroud gave that penalty with a sense of dramatics and theatre, pausing before pointing to the spot. Even the final whistle he was giving it some. Strange.

Penalty was the other end to me, so need to see it again, but he was giving them really soft free kicks all match. Regardless of the benefit to them, it was a massive part of the match not settling down at all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest on 23:02 - Feb 20 with 360 viewsGarv

It’s was pretty ugly performance really if we are honest on 22:39 - Feb 20 by Dubtractor

Penalty was the other end to me, so need to see it again, but he was giving them really soft free kicks all match. Regardless of the benefit to them, it was a massive part of the match not settling down at all.

He gave us some too but either way there were some very odd ones. Moore going up for a header with one of their CBs second half is one that springs to mind.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024