Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham game more tickets released 14:48 - Feb 16 with 1098 viewsPinewoodblue

The whole of V1 in Cobbold has been made available to home fans.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:08 - Feb 16 with 1038 viewsblueislander

Presumably Rotherham have cancelled their second supporters’ coach
Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:16 - Feb 16 with 1007 viewsDarkBrandon

That always seemed likely.

This game is a rare chance for the casual fans to get semi-decent seats to see Town this season.

Even I’m going. The prospect of McKenna possibly/probably leaving in the Summer has booted me off my couch. Catch this team while you can.
Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:20 - Feb 16 with 984 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I think they average under 1,000 for away games so that makes sense.

Loving the packed out PR, presumably on course to be our record average attendance over a season, since the PL days surely?
Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:34 - Feb 16 with 930 viewsEastTownBlue

Our lowest attendances this season have been for our midweek matches against Hull and Millwall. So these extra tickets may not sell that well.
Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:38 - Feb 16 with 910 viewsDarkBrandon

Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:34 - Feb 16 by EastTownBlue

Our lowest attendances this season have been for our midweek matches against Hull and Millwall. So these extra tickets may not sell that well.

They released a few recently at the back of the South Stand and they’ve all gone. Just singles left.
Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:40 - Feb 16 with 895 viewsEastTownBlue

Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:38 - Feb 16 by DarkBrandon

They released a few recently at the back of the South Stand and they’ve all gone. Just singles left.

Half term week (in Suffolk anyway). So might better than I expected.
Rotherham game more tickets released on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 817 viewscbower

Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:20 - Feb 16 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Loving the packed out PR, presumably on course to be our record average attendance over a season, since the PL days surely?

Should easily be the highest average attendance for a season in the club's history. Amazing. I laughed at Ashton's goal for attandances 2 years ago. The reality is an average just shy of 29,000.

bluescouser

Rotherham game more tickets released on 07:28 - Feb 17 with 577 viewstextbackup

Rotherham game more tickets released on 15:20 - Feb 16 by SuperKieranMcKenna

In the PL days (first season in 2000/01) we only had a stadium of 22500ish I think, then second season (for much of it) we didn’t have a NS.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024