Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? 12:30 - Feb 13 with 1725 viewsKeno

any ideas for a pose and what materials to use?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:36 - Feb 13 with 1257 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:37 - Feb 13 with 1251 viewsSitfcB

Paper mache.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:42 - Feb 13 with 1226 viewsbluelagos

If Phil gets a statue what does Frimmers get?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:45 - Feb 13 with 1197 viewsChurchman

This. Made of cheese.

Heck, it was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, even if it wasn’t made of Stilton.
Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:46 - Feb 13 with 1193 viewsblueasfook

He's like the Henry Kissinger of football message boards

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:51 - Feb 13 with 1170 viewsblueasfook

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:37 - Feb 13 by SitfcB

Paper mache.

Perfect. With a copy of TWTD in his hand. I miss the old twtd stand with Phil and Gav flogging the fanzine.

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:51 - Feb 13 with 1170 viewsbluelagos

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:46 - Feb 13 by blueasfook

He's like the Henry Kissinger of football message boards

He's responsible for war crimes and the indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians?

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:53 - Feb 13 with 1158 viewsBigalhunter

Whelan?

I mean he was decent enough back in the day, but he was no Kevin Beattie..
Login to get fewer ads

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:53 - Feb 13 with 1162 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:55 - Feb 13 with 1157 viewsblueasfook

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:51 - Feb 13 by bluelagos

He's responsible for war crimes and the indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians?

I think he's better remembered by most for his diplomatic achievements. Negotiating the end of the Yom Kippur war, detente with Russia, opening of relations with China etc.

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:57 - Feb 13 with 1139 viewshomer_123

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:53 - Feb 13 by Deano69

Well, that's no good. It's got hair.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:57 - Feb 13 with 1136 viewsDeano69

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:57 - Feb 13 by homer_123

Well, that's no good. It's got hair.

not under the hat,,, lol

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:59 - Feb 13 with 1129 viewsbluelagos

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:55 - Feb 13 by blueasfook

I think he's better remembered by most for his diplomatic achievements. Negotiating the end of the Yom Kippur war, detente with Russia, opening of relations with China etc.

Always handy to ignore the inconvenient bits I guess.

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:00 - Feb 13 with 1127 viewsDanTheMan

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:45 - Feb 13 by Churchman

This. Made of cheese.

Heck, it was one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, even if it wasn’t made of Stilton.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:01 - Feb 13 with 1121 viewsMattinLondon

I suggest three smaller statues detailing Phil’s TWTD journey. The first one with hair, before posters started a meaningless argument.

And then a statue like this when the ban hammer is being considered.

And finally, all is calm and Phil is eating biscuits.

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:08 - Feb 13 with 1085 viewsDJR

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:51 - Feb 13 by bluelagos

Maybe Boutros Boutros-Ghali would a better analogy.
Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:09 - Feb 13 with 1076 viewsblueasfook

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:08 - Feb 13 by DJR

Scorchio!

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:09 - Feb 13 with 1078 viewshoppy

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:01 - Feb 13 by MattinLondon

I suggest three smaller statues detailing Phil’s TWTD journey. The first one with hair, before posters started a meaningless argument.

And then a statue like this when the ban hammer is being considered.

And finally, all is calm and Phil is eating biscuits.

And then the final one...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:10 - Feb 13 with 1055 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Kim il Ham.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:12 - Feb 13 with 1026 viewsChurchman

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:00 - Feb 13 by DanTheMan

Simon Milton was standing in the fanzone on Saturday a bit like that when Alan Lee was doing his bit. I can see that pose suiting Phil.

The Colossus of TWTD.
Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:13 - Feb 13 with 1028 viewsMattinLondon

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:09 - Feb 13 by hoppy

And then the final one...

Just proves that being bald comes at the end of long painful experiences.
Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:14 - Feb 13 with 1032 viewsBuhrer

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:20 - Feb 13 with 965 viewsPerublue

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 12:53 - Feb 13 by Deano69

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/paddington-bear-of-lima

I've stroked it a few times.which I guess means in a way I have stroked Phil too ...

I'll pop a town scarf around his neck
[Post edited 13 Feb 13:58]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:21 - Feb 13 with 955 viewsbluelagos

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:08 - Feb 13 by DJR

Whatabout...

Should we crowd fund for a statue for Phil outside PR? on 13:24 - Feb 13 with 928 viewsKeno

Phil may have banned a few people and deleted some threads so I think thats a tad harsh

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024