Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread removed 11:10 - Feb 5 with 1919 viewsPhilTWTD

Had a few people comment re that thread and some of the comments made re addiction/mental health, so think it's better that it's removed.
Thread removed on 11:13 - Feb 5 with 1870 viewsunbelievablue

People with addictions deserve compassion first and foremost.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Thread removed on 11:38 - Feb 5 with 1675 viewsZapers

It's a pity that it had to be removed, given the seriousness that addiction can have on peoples lives.

When you witness first hand what it's like to have an addictive personality, it's a sobering experience, trust me

I hope in future, at least on TWTD, people will be supportive of a fellow human that is probably going through an immense amount of pain, mentally and physically.

It ain't pretty.
Thread removed on 11:41 - Feb 5 with 1643 viewsDanTheMan

Thread removed on 11:38 - Feb 5 by Zapers

It's a pity that it had to be removed, given the seriousness that addiction can have on peoples lives.

When you witness first hand what it's like to have an addictive personality, it's a sobering experience, trust me

I hope in future, at least on TWTD, people will be supportive of a fellow human that is probably going through an immense amount of pain, mentally and physically.

It ain't pretty.

My dad still had the occasional smoke whilst he had lung cancer, basically when he was stressed out by it all. He got down from some silly amount a day to one every few days as far as I know but he could never quite kick it completely.

He hid it incredibly well, I didn't know until a few years later when I found a loose brick in our garden which had cigarette butts in it and my step-mum explained.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Thread removed on 11:59 - Feb 5 with 1467 viewsRyorry

Was that the one on vaping?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Thread removed on 16:29 - Feb 5 with 828 viewsfactual_blue

Is 'Thread Removed' more or less serious than 'Ahem'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024