Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man 21:20 - Jan 29 with 2265 viewsunstableblue

If we were to land Gallagher i'd be very very impressed

But not sure we've got the budget, especially after tonight

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 22:48 - Jan 29 with 1937 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

His contract is up in the summer and he can leave in a free - it’s not going to take a huge sum to land him. The problem seems to be waiting on Blackburn to sign a replacement.
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 22:52 - Jan 29 with 1891 viewsStokieBlue

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 22:48 - Jan 29 by SuperKieranMcKenna

His contract is up in the summer and he can leave in a free - it’s not going to take a huge sum to land him. The problem seems to be waiting on Blackburn to sign a replacement.

I think they have an option but are not keen to extend due to his wages.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 23:01 - Jan 29 with 1839 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 22:52 - Jan 29 by StokieBlue

SB

I imagine with crowds of 15k, FFP must be a challenge. Surely Szmodics will go for a decent fee in the summer if not this window.
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 23:01 - Jan 29 with 1831 viewsPhilTWTD

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 22:52 - Jan 29 by StokieBlue

SB

Indeed, apparently their highest-paid player.
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 23:37 - Jan 29 with 1668 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 23:01 - Jan 29 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, apparently their highest-paid player.

In their top three or four according to most stuff I’ve seen online. General consensus seems to be about 15k a week.
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 08:19 - Jan 30 with 1070 viewsBloomBlue

They're worried an offer they cannot refuse will come in at the last minute for Sczmodics, and they wil be left without him and Gallagher. Also if the offer is large enough it will cover the £1million'ish they will lose on Gallagher when they let him go for free in the summer.
Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 09:29 - Jan 30 with 803 viewsipswichtillidie

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 08:19 - Jan 30 by BloomBlue

They're worried an offer they cannot refuse will come in at the last minute for Sczmodics, and they wil be left without him and Gallagher. Also if the offer is large enough it will cover the £1million'ish they will lose on Gallagher when they let him go for free in the summer.

Seems very plausible this. Will go to Wednesday this one no doubt. Wondering what plan B and C is…

Gav

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 09:48 - Jan 30 with 713 viewspointofblue

Beastman Gallagher pipped to MOTM by Sczmodics - sign the big man on 08:19 - Jan 30 by BloomBlue

Blackburn are lining Yates up. Not sure if they prefer him over Gallagher or he’s the replacement if they sell him. Wonder if he might be in our thoughts if we can’t get Gallagher through the door, as surely they won’t be signing Yates in that scenario.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024