Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola 17:56 - Jan 25 with 1723 viewsKeno

Liz Truss as “About as much use as a marzipan dildo,”

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:01 - Jan 25 with 1689 viewsKeno

Oh the shame, the humiliation

Sitters go there first

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:02 - Jan 25 with 1682 viewsEwan_Oozami

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:01 - Jan 25 by Keno

Sitters go there first

That'll be on your gravestone...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:03 - Jan 25 with 1682 viewsfactual_blue

I assume she's being asked to apologise for the mildness of the insults?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:06 - Jan 25 with 1669 viewsblueislander

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:03 - Jan 25 by factual_blue

I assume she's being asked to apologise for the mildness of the insults?

She has gone up enormously in my estimation, albeit starting from a very low point.Marzipan dildo is priceless.
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:29 - Jan 25 with 1605 viewsKeno

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:06 - Jan 25 by blueislander

She has gone up enormously in my estimation, albeit starting from a very low point.Marzipan dildo is priceless.

It would be a great name for a 70’s glam rock revival band

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:29 - Jan 25 with 1603 viewsKeno

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:02 - Jan 25 by Ewan_Oozami

That'll be on your gravestone...

Not my. Gravestone, someone next to me

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 1557 viewsSitfcB

Sitters go there first

It’s not the first time is it, should be used to it by now

And there’s no shame in it!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 19:58 - Jan 25 with 1423 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Absolutely disgraceful from somebody of such high political (if not physical) standing !

It should be "nun's piss".

Login to get fewer ads

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 20:39 - Jan 25 with 1351 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well I suppose it's a decent distraction from the deleted whatsapp messages, the revelation that she wanted to politicise Covid and the ongoing police investigation into her and her husband's finances.

Other than that, she is spot on.

But it really is a sideshow. This isn't getting much traction down south.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 20:52 - Jan 25 with 1319 viewsBluespeed225

A marzipan dildo! However, if that painting of ‘Naughty Nichola’ seen in her kitchen has any truth in it, she’d be the girl to know!
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 21:33 - Jan 25 with 1253 viewsWeWereZombies

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 20:52 - Jan 25 by Bluespeed225

A marzipan dildo! However, if that painting of ‘Naughty Nichola’ seen in her kitchen has any truth in it, she’d be the girl to know!

Should I ever be asked around her's for tea I think, for once, I will pass on the offer of a slice of Battenberg...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 21:36 - Jan 25 with 1255 viewsLord_Lucan

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 20:39 - Jan 25 by GlasgowBlue

Well I suppose it's a decent distraction from the deleted whatsapp messages, the revelation that she wanted to politicise Covid and the ongoing police investigation into her and her husband's finances.

Other than that, she is spot on.

But it really is a sideshow. This isn't getting much traction down south.

I’ve been following it and it’s crazy what she / they were planning and doing.

It’s being reported in England but it doesn’t sit well with the Moaning Minnie’s on here, so they ignore it.

As it happens I’m going to Edinburgh on Saturday and I will no doubt walk past Nicola’s Edinburgh pad on that square where she banned the parking. I might pop in and say hi, either that or piss up her motorhome.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 21:47 - Jan 25 with 1213 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 21:36 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

It’s being reported in England but it doesn’t sit well with the Moaning Minnie’s on here, so they ignore it.

As it happens I’m going to Edinburgh on Saturday and I will no doubt walk past Nicola’s Edinburgh pad on that square where she banned the parking. I might pop in and say hi, either that or piss up her motorhome.

You'll need to break into the Police vehicle impound yard to do that.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 22:01 - Jan 25 with 1172 viewsDJR

Sitters go there first

I thought the other thread concluded that the tweet in the OP, being from a satirical site, is a fake.
[Post edited 25 Jan 22:03]
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 00:10 - Jan 26 with 1018 viewsChurchman

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 21:36 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

I haven’t read enough on this so don’t know what the SNP were planning and doing or not doing. Looking at some of the stuff, it looks like a good ole snow job and cover up with confusion effort. Not taking minutes in meetings? That’s an unusual one! Deleting all their messages. Perhaps they’d reached their cloud limit eh?

Whatever their incompetence though, I doubt Sturgeon said ‘let the bodies pile high’ or was happy to let the old die as they’ve had their lives.

As for the abuse of Johnson and the dregs, i thought she was pretty restrained. Johnson: wear it, you deserve it. How that mob have the brass neck to still be in government after this scandal, let alone the rest of their disgraceful 14 years is quite beyond me.
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 00:41 - Jan 26 with 992 viewsreusersfreekicks

All spot on
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 10:05 - Jan 26 with 751 viewsOldFart71

Obvious innit ? How do you get a fat bird into bed ? Piece a cake.
Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 10:07 - Jan 26 with 743 viewsblueasfook

Nice description of Liz Truss by Saint Nicola on 10:05 - Jan 26 by OldFart71

Obvious innit ? How do you get a fat bird into bed ? Piece a cake.

(c) Bernard Manning 1978

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024