Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow 15:00 - Jan 12 with 1418 viewsMaySixth

he wants you to support the team

get behind ALL the boys especially if we go 1-0 down

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:04 - Jan 12 with 1359 viewsBiGDonnie

So, the exact opposite of what you tend to do on here?

Gotcha.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 1318 viewsjayessess

If anyone needs any help feeling a bit of positivity towards Big Fred, I made a compilation of my favourite Ladapo moments for this blog (the videos are the second half of the article):

https://jacksaunders.substack.com/p/fred-again

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 1308 viewsorfordbuoy

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:04 - Jan 12 by BiGDonnie

Gotcha.

Here is a forum - where issues are debated (if you dare). PR is where you go to support the Town.

See the difference?
McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 1303 viewscressi

I won't slag off but forgot the effort of Jackson he makes me underwhelmed and its not recent.
As for Freddie in the past he has done well but lately looks like player when he gets the chance who would rather be elsewhere.
I would prefer Broadhead up top to either.
McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 1111 viewsVaughan8

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:07 - Jan 12 by cressi

I won't slag off but forgot the effort of Jackson he makes me underwhelmed and its not recent.
As for Freddie in the past he has done well but lately looks like player when he gets the chance who would rather be elsewhere.
I would prefer Broadhead up top to either.

I've not seen the recent games so can't comment too much, but I do think we are expecting a lot from Lapado (and Jackson too).

He's barely even come on for more than 5-10 mins so he cant be very match fit. Now we expect him to bang goals in. He's never been a great finisher. Even at the start of last season he was missing a ton of chances.

He's clearly not fancied when Scarlett and other players were coming on before him. I'm guessing he will go as soon as we get another striker.
McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 1032 viewsMaySixth

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:04 - Jan 12 by BiGDonnie

Gotcha.

Thanks for your continued obsession with MaySixth.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:51 - Jan 12 with 990 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:43 - Jan 12 by MaySixth

Thanks for your continued obsession with MaySixth.

He’s just trying to get off on a reaction again.

I agree with your post, it’s a big game with key players out, I do think we’re going to have a tough day but will be backing all the way and save my thoughts for here rather than in the ground.
McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 16:50 - Jan 12 with 828 viewsBlueBadger

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 15:07 - Jan 12 by orfordbuoy

Here is a forum - where issues are debated (if you dare). PR is where you go to support the Town.

See the difference?

*The self awareness klaxon*

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 18:29 - Jan 12 with 641 viewsorfordbuoy

McKenna doesn't want you to slag off Jackson or Ladapo tomorrow on 16:50 - Jan 12 by BlueBadger

*The self awareness klaxon*

where would bigdonnie be without you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024