Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the majority of West Ham fans 21:54 - Dec 28 with 879 viewsMK1

Want Moyes gone? Crazy.
And the majority of West Ham fans on 22:43 - Dec 28 with 779 viewsSwansea_Blue

Really? That would be very surprising.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

And the majority of West Ham fans on 09:11 - Dec 29 with 584 viewsBluespeed225

That was yesterday, the dopes will say ‘eees’ like faaamily’ today.
And the majority of West Ham fans on 09:21 - Dec 29 with 549 viewsrickw

Yeah I have some WH supporting friends - it sounds a little like when we had McCarthy they can't argue about the success, but the football is defensive and boring, if they win then fair enough, when they don't win then they've played dull defensive football and have got nothing from it.

From the outside though it looks as if he's done a great job and players like Paqueta and Kudos must be good to watch...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

And the majority of West Ham fans on 09:45 - Dec 29 with 496 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

And the majority of West Ham fans on 09:21 - Dec 29 by rickw

Yeah I have some WH supporting friends - it sounds a little like when we had McCarthy they can't argue about the success, but the football is defensive and boring, if they win then fair enough, when they don't win then they've played dull defensive football and have got nothing from it.

From the outside though it looks as if he's done a great job and players like Paqueta and Kudos must be good to watch...

“From the outside though it looks as if he's done a great job and players like Paqueta and Kudos must be good to watch..”

I guess you don’t get to see much of them on the ball when the Hammers only have about 20pc possession! It’s fairly grim to watch but he’s got them pretty much punching above their weight. They often seem to get good results against the top 6 teams and then lose to the ‘smaller’ ones.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024