Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps 08:53 - Dec 22 with 2047 viewsitfc_bucks

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51z033r66lo

I know a few fans enjoyed the *ahem* local attractions when they were our "designated away pub"...
Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 08:58 - Dec 22 with 1947 viewsfranz_tyson

The pub has had its knockers.... but I've no complaints.
Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 09:00 - Dec 22 with 1943 viewsTractorCam

My mate and I stayed over there for new years, so we were the awkward first people to enter the pub on matchday. Chatted to the owner, he was a nice guy and clearly loved the business he got on matchdays.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 12:21 - Dec 22 with 1494 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

"They said: "After many years of business, this year will be our last. We have 2 months left to make the most of the time we have left,"

However, the pub is not closing without a large celebration as Mr Watts has announced it will host a Christmas Party on Friday 22 December before it's closure a week later.

He told the Local Democracy Reporting Service, the remaining stock would not go to waste.

"The idea is to drink everything in the pub," he said."

Delia's already on her way...........................

Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 13:13 - Dec 22 with 1326 viewsKeno

Surely the bad news would be that we are playing Wycombe again?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 13:36 - Dec 22 with 1239 viewsRadlett_blue

The Christmas party might be fun!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Bad news for if we play Wycombe again chaps on 21:44 - Dec 22 with 795 viewsBluespeed225

Thought about that only today while starting our mid century restoration project, a chair made In Wycombe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024