Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEIF ALERT 18:14 - Dec 16 with 1346 viewsunstableblue

I have to say that I thought Davis was playing at another level to the majority of players on the pitch today.

He was purring at times.

I do think Premier League scouts will be reporting back that this guy is a target and premier ready.

High quality display.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

LEIF ALERT on 18:18 - Dec 16 with 1285 viewspointofblue

His final ball was poor more often or not, as were some of his set pieces. Agree, he's going to be targeted by Premier League scouts, but think he has played better than today this season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

LEIF ALERT on 18:54 - Dec 16 with 1088 viewsmarvellous

I have to agree more with PoB.

It wasn't his best performance this season and his set pieces weren't that great either. I wouldn't say that any part of his game was "poor", though.

For me, Broadhead was the one "purring".
LEIF ALERT on 18:57 - Dec 16 with 1065 viewsArnieM

LEIF ALERT on 18:54 - Dec 16 by marvellous

It wasn't his best performance this season and his set pieces weren't that great either. I wouldn't say that any part of his game was "poor", though.

Except for his three first class misses which would have had the game before the half hour!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

LEIF ALERT on 18:58 - Dec 16 with 1062 viewsblueislander

I thought he was not at his best today. He got into several good positions , but didn’t really deliver.
LEIF ALERT on 20:13 - Dec 16 with 875 viewsmarvellous

LEIF ALERT on 18:57 - Dec 16 by ArnieM

Except for his three first class misses which would have had the game before the half hour!

Yes, except those.

Broadhead's positioning, touches, passing and influence was bang on. He was the one pulling strings, linking the midfield and generally making things happen. Everything we did going forward was through Broadhead whether he touched the ball or not - Norwich were petrified of him! He also scored the goal to, finally, put us in front.

Yes, he missed 2 gilt-edged chances but he created those chances too. He was back to his best today (other than the finishing).
LEIF ALERT on 20:15 - Dec 16 with 852 viewsWallingford_Boy

Broadhead?! Disagree there, he misses were criminal and all round game was a bit off.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024