Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm watching the norwich match.... 20:44 - Dec 13 with 3506 viewsBloots

...they are totally wide open through the middle.

Their central midfield is non-existent and their centre backs are hopeless.

They create quite a lot of chances, but miss most of them.

Morsy not being suspended is a massive bonus having watched this, he'll just be able to wander through their midfield.

They are really going to struggle with Chaplin's movement and if Hurst drops deep to pick the ball up they will really struggle.

Bring it, mofos.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 20:49 - Dec 13 with 3400 viewsReuser_is_God

Merry Christmas, Norwich scum

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:30 - Dec 13 with 3072 viewsitfcsuth

I did watch it until about 60 odd.

I have to say they aren’t as bad as some of their fans seem to make out.

Some dangerous players there - Sara, Sainz and Rowe look a threat.

They created a lot of chances, looked quite threatening to be fair - but are very very open defensively.
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 3035 viewsBLUEBEAT

Three goals without much effort.

Will be interesting on Saturday.

Poll: W or W

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:58 - Dec 13 with 2738 viewsTrequartista

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:31 - Dec 13 by BLUEBEAT

Three goals without much effort.

Will be interesting on Saturday.

Sheffield Wednesday had 21 shots. Encouraging for us.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:01 - Dec 13 with 2679 viewsReusersTown

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:30 - Dec 13 by itfcsuth

They created a lot of chances, looked quite threatening to be fair - but are very very open defensively.

They were also paying Sheff Wed
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:02 - Dec 13 with 2670 viewsbournemouthblue

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:30 - Dec 13 by itfcsuth

They have residual Prem quality albeit 20th place quality, they also picked up injuries earlier in the season which stopped their good early start

I don't think they'll be terrible but we should have too much for them at Portman Road

They're probably slightly stronger than they were a month or so ago and it's probably why they haven't pulled the plug on Wagner quite yet

It's going to be interesting!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:43 - Dec 13 with 2330 viewsitfcsuth

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:01 - Dec 13 by ReusersTown

They were also paying Sheff Wed

That is also very true, whilst Sheff Wed have had a mini upturn in form they also looked very very poor - and still looked to cut through Norwich very easily.

Having said that, you can still see good players regardless of opposition, and on the attacking side of things Norwich still have players that can cause problems.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 22:44]
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:45 - Dec 13 with 2289 viewsitfcsuth

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:02 - Dec 13 by bournemouthblue

They have residual Prem quality albeit 20th place quality, they also picked up injuries earlier in the season which stopped their good early start

I don't think they'll be terrible but we should have too much for them at Portman Road

They're probably slightly stronger than they were a month or so ago and it's probably why they haven't pulled the plug on Wagner quite yet

It's going to be interesting!

Agree.

Will be an interesting game, I likewise would back us at home though!

I think what is also enjoyable is that I am not going in to it with fear, as I have done in previous times when they were the better side.

Barnes is back, but it was Sainz that caught my eye tonight, looked a dangerous player, first start of the season tonight so don’t know whether he could go Wednesday/Saturday.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2023 22:47]
Login to get fewer ads

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 22:48 - Dec 13 with 2255 viewsBluespeed225

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 21:58 - Dec 13 by Trequartista

Sheffield Wednesday had 21 shots. Encouraging for us.

21! Blimey, how many on target?
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 23:34 - Dec 13 with 2074 viewsBlueBadger

I don't think it's even as complicated as that, they're just rubbish. This is just the sort of 'looks good on paper, probably wasn't very good on grass' win we need for them to be suitably complacent going into the weekend.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 9:18]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 08:30 - Dec 14 with 1466 viewsStu_boy

I wasnt sure if they were actually that good or Wednesday made them look good. As we know Wednesday are poor hence they are where they are. Unless byers was injured im not sure why they subbed him off as he is one of their better players.

I also watched them against blackburn when they were torn apart

Against watford where watford destroyed them for 80 minutes

I dont think we have too much yo worry about, get some heavy early challenges in on rowe and sara and we'll be fine
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 08:58 - Dec 14 with 1341 viewsHerbivore

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 23:34 - Dec 13 by BlueBadger

I don't think it's even as complicated as that, they're just rubbish. This is just the sort of 'looks good on paper, probably wasn't very good on grass' win we need for them to be suitably complacent going into the weekend.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 9:18]

On paper they're on a decent run but a lot of the results have been spawny narrow wins in games where they've looked pretty ropey at the back. If we can get an early goal I think it could get messy, even if they somehow score first, we know we can outgun them at home. Their openness through the middle of the park will be very dangerous against us, we mix it up well but we do love to play straight through the lines against sides that let us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 09:05 - Dec 14 with 1278 viewsParky

I watched until the closing minutes and agree with others that they weren’t as awful as some of their fans are claiming, but admittedly they were playing what looked a very poor Sheffield Wednesday side.

Wednesday just let them play with no real press, Norwich created a few chances and Barnes should’ve had a hattrick. When Norwich went ahead, causing Wednesday to actually attack, they cut through Norwich very easily and quite easily could’ve scored a few more.

I don’t know if he’s got the fitness for it yet, or whether McKenna would risk it being close to January and Burgess leaving for a few games, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tuanzebe start again to try and deal with Barnes’ physicality.

As Bloots has said, very encouraging having Morsy available after watching that, as think him and Luongo will be able to break through the middle of the park quite easily and then Chaplin and Broadhead getting into the pockets, I’m predicting we score at least a couple.

Bring on the budgies!
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 09:59 - Dec 14 with 1109 viewsBent_double

I think they will score on Saturday, they may even score first, which given how we usually react, would not be a bad thing.

I'm confident we will score, and at least one more than them, and I think we'll just wear them down with our superior fitness and movement by the end of the game.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 10:04 - Dec 14 with 1083 viewsChocorange

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 09:05 - Dec 14 by Parky

I watched until the closing minutes and agree with others that they weren’t as awful as some of their fans are claiming, but admittedly they were playing what looked a very poor Sheffield Wednesday side.

Wednesday just let them play with no real press, Norwich created a few chances and Barnes should’ve had a hattrick. When Norwich went ahead, causing Wednesday to actually attack, they cut through Norwich very easily and quite easily could’ve scored a few more.

I don’t know if he’s got the fitness for it yet, or whether McKenna would risk it being close to January and Burgess leaving for a few games, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see Tuanzebe start again to try and deal with Barnes’ physicality.

As Bloots has said, very encouraging having Morsy available after watching that, as think him and Luongo will be able to break through the middle of the park quite easily and then Chaplin and Broadhead getting into the pockets, I’m predicting we score at least a couple.

Bring on the budgies!

I was at Burnley in the cup last season when Barnes physicality did Wolfy fit the winner in stoppage time.

Wolfy will have learnt from that , but Axel is a good shout and could happen.
I'm watching the norwich match.... on 10:18 - Dec 14 with 1025 viewsPinewoodblue

I'm watching the norwich match.... on 09:59 - Dec 14 by Bent_double

I think they will score on Saturday, they may even score first, which given how we usually react, would not be a bad thing.

I'm confident we will score, and at least one more than them, and I think we'll just wear them down with our superior fitness and movement by the end of the game.

There have been more goals scored at Portman Road than at any other championship ground this season. Norwich travelling fans have seen more goals scored this season than any other set of travelling fans. They are equal top scorers on their travels, along with Leicester, but have conceded more than they score.

Only Rotherham have conceded more away from home.

Would like to see a repeat of the Exeter game but suspect we will win by 2 clear goals 4-2 or perhaps 5-3.

Will go for 6-0 in prediction league as need the extra points.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024