Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supermarkets are taking the piss again 11:24 - Dec 14 with 1150 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/morrisons-extremely-disappointed-customer-sent-bottle
[Post edited 14 Dec 2023 11:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 11:34 - Dec 14 with 1056 views_clive_baker_

"You're normally quite good about telling us about substitutions in our shopping orders, but you didn't alert us to your substitution of 'a bottle of urine' instead of my unspoken request to not be sent a bottle of urine".

Excellent
Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 11:45 - Dec 14 with 997 viewsJ2BLUE

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 11:34 - Dec 14 by _clive_baker_

"You're normally quite good about telling us about substitutions in our shopping orders, but you didn't alert us to your substitution of 'a bottle of urine' instead of my unspoken request to not be sent a bottle of urine".

Excellent

I think it's pretty tragic how these people always go straight to Twitter with this stuff. I bet most people actually love it as it will give them five minutes of attention.

Anything for a few extra likes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 12:13 - Dec 14 with 893 views_clive_baker_

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 11:45 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

I think it's pretty tragic how these people always go straight to Twitter with this stuff. I bet most people actually love it as it will give them five minutes of attention.

Anything for a few extra likes.

Fair when it's clearly fishing for likes, I'm also quite cynical when I see things on there whether a lot of these things actually happened at all.

I have myself in the past called out a company on LinkedIn. Not for attention or likes, but because just about every other avenue didn't get any sort of reply. Its funny how quick companies are to get back to you when it's very public.
Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 12:24 - Dec 14 with 829 viewsDanTheMan

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 12:13 - Dec 14 by _clive_baker_

Fair when it's clearly fishing for likes, I'm also quite cynical when I see things on there whether a lot of these things actually happened at all.

I have myself in the past called out a company on LinkedIn. Not for attention or likes, but because just about every other avenue didn't get any sort of reply. Its funny how quick companies are to get back to you when it's very public.

I've done the same, if you get a little arsey on Twitter or whatever they usually respond to you if you've tried everything else.

And to be fair, I think getting sent a bottle of urine by a supermarket is quite funny all things considered, actually don't mind that going on social media.

Better than someone complaining about something boring like use by dates not being what they wanted.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Supermarkets are taking the piss again on 12:47 - Dec 14 with 736 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Isn't this more supermarkets giving the p**s?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024