Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comparison with last season's table after 20 games 08:52 - Dec 10 with 1551 viewsDubtractor

Just looking at last year's table, and after 20 games Burnley were top with 38 points, a whole 10 points fewer than we already have. Sheffield Utd in third had 35 points.

Appreciate that it is a meaningless comparison in some ways, but it really does illustrate just how exceptional our current points total is.

Really could do with Leeds and Southampton (and Leicester too!) dropping a few more points to keep the comfortable gap to them in tact. Though our record over the last year, and ability to be competitive in every game (WBA being the outlier), should give us confidence that we will keep picking up points.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 09:04 - Dec 10 with 1436 viewsMK1

At this stage, there is no reason to think of anything other than a top 2 finish. Yesterday was a hell of a result and a statement win against a side many consider top 6.
Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 09:11 - Dec 10 with 1403 viewsnorfsufblue

There's 11 points between the bottom 2 dotted lines in the table BUT 18 between the top 2 dotted lines!😉
Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 09:17 - Dec 10 with 1355 viewstractorboy1978

It's shows how excellent we've been but on the other hand is fecking annoying we are having to work this hard to maintain our position!
Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 943 viewsIllinoisblue

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 09:17 - Dec 10 by tractorboy1978

It's shows how excellent we've been but on the other hand is fecking annoying we are having to work this hard to maintain our position!

As with last year’s ridiculous L1 three-way battle and having to go on a ridiculous run and get almost 100 points. our timing is always off!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 13:05 - Dec 10 with 874 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We are also 6 points better off than we were this time last season in the league below (48 points compared to 42). https://www.twtd.co.uk/statistics/league-position/

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 14:12 - Dec 10 with 763 viewschicoazul

Please don’t. This is the worst this club has made me feel for years and years. The constant excellent performances; scoring goals; fantastic players in reserve; lovely young fellas who seem to genuinely care; a Manager who seems like a savant. I can’t take this. We’re going up if this carries on, for gods sake.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 14:23 - Dec 10 with 723 viewsHerbivore

After yesterday's results, points wise Sheffield Wednesday are now closer to 6th place than we are. That's crazy.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Comparison with last season's table after 20 games on 14:29 - Dec 10 with 700 viewsiamatractorboy

Burnley's 20th game was a crazy 5 2 defeat to Sheffield United. They then went and won their next 10 games on the bounce. I think I'd settle for us emulating that little run!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024