Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Earnings threshold for working visas to increase 16:05 - Dec 4 with 698 viewsnoggin

from 26k to 38k. How much do nursing assistants, cleaners and even junior nurses earn these days?
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 16:39]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 16:07 - Dec 4 with 675 viewsHerbivore

There are priority vacancy lists which will likely include health and social care so it won't impact on them. I'm more bothered about the proposals to limit dependents joining people. Saying you can come to the UK to look after our sick and vulnerable but you're not allowed to bring your family seems rather callous and self-defeating.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 16:10 - Dec 4 with 654 viewsBlueBadger

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 16:07 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

There are priority vacancy lists which will likely include health and social care so it won't impact on them. I'm more bothered about the proposals to limit dependents joining people. Saying you can come to the UK to look after our sick and vulnerable but you're not allowed to bring your family seems rather callous and self-defeating.

'Callous and self-defeating' is 100% on brand for this government.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 17:55 - Dec 4 with 529 viewsHerbivore

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 16:10 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

'Callous and self-defeating' is 100% on brand for this government.

Blueas is clearly a fan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 17:57 - Dec 4 with 522 viewsPlums

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 16:07 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

It will be funny but devastating if it affects the large tech firms bringing their people in. Mrs Sunak won't be happy.
What won't be funny is the impact this is going to have on UK higher education. The funding model is already screwed, this will finish some of them off.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 18:00]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 18:02 - Dec 4 with 499 viewsBlueBadger

Earnings threshold for working visas to increase on 17:55 - Dec 4 by Herbivore

Blueas is clearly a fan.

I've no idea why someone so keen on laughable hot takes and easily offended by banter and facts as Blueas would be a fan of the Tories.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2023 18:07]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024