Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought 19:28 - Nov 25 with 1413 viewsIllinoisblue

No pant pissing required. First away loss and its end of November. Put this one in the bin and move on. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:30 - Nov 25 with 1375 viewsHerbivore

Yeah, think we chalk this one up as a bad day at the office and move on. We weren't at it, conceded poor goals. It happens, just not to us very often.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:31 - Nov 25 with 1335 viewsFrimleyBlue

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:30 - Nov 25 by Herbivore

Yeah, think we chalk this one up as a bad day at the office and move on. We weren't at it, conceded poor goals. It happens, just not to us very often.

Just 4 times in 5 games. But yeah alls good.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:39 - Nov 25 with 1259 viewsIllinoisblue

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:31 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

Just 4 times in 5 games. But yeah alls good.

The fk do you want? If we won every game you’d be moaning that we weren’t scoring enough.
Have some perspective you daft sod.

62 - 78 - 81

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:41 - Nov 25 with 1237 viewsDavoIPB

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:39 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

The fk do you want? If we won every game you’d be moaning that we weren’t scoring enough.

It's true what they said though. We have been out thought in 4 of the last 5 games.
First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:46 - Nov 25 with 1207 viewsIllinoisblue

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:41 - Nov 25 by DavoIPB

It's true what they said though. We have been out thought in 4 of the last 5 games.

No we haven’t and frimley was referring to conceding sloppy goals

62 - 78 - 81

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:48 - Nov 25 with 1181 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I think that's the first time we haven't scored away and lost since Wycombe last December.
First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:50 - Nov 25 with 1145 viewsFrimleyBlue

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:39 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

As I've said for weeks. Performances have not been as good. Many agreed with me

Many do the usual and cry about a town negative.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:54 - Nov 25 with 1138 viewsIllinoisblue

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:50 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

You say that as if you have some amazing insight. Of course we’ll struggle at times, we’re a promoted side competing in one of the hardest leagues in the world.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 21:07 - Nov 25 with 983 viewstractorboy1978

First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 19:50 - Nov 25 by FrimleyBlue

You really are an emotionally unstable man child.
First time in 100 games we’ve been both outfought and outthought on 23:14 - Nov 25 with 875 viewspositivity

yes, maybe add in fulham, but that was the reserves. even leicester & man city lose (sometimes twice in a row...).

it happens

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024