Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet he felt a right tool getting caught 09:32 - Nov 16 with 1075 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cambridge-bq-co-op-shoplift

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 09:50 - Nov 16 with 1000 viewsSteve_M

What a boring story.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 09:53 - Nov 16 with 996 viewsMercian

What gets me is that this shoplifter gets a longer sentence than some burglers, peole convicted of GBH and sexual offenders.
I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 10:55 - Nov 16 with 908 viewsCrawfordsboot

He bit off more than he could chew. Should have just chucked it away!
I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 11:06 - Nov 16 with 872 viewsKeno

Doesnt look like much his brother does he

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 11:08 - Nov 16 with 869 viewsronnyd

Doesn't look anything like his brother Dolph.
I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 16:34 - Nov 16 with 763 viewsfactual_blue

I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 11:08 - Nov 16 by ronnyd

Doesn't look anything like his brother Dolph.

He will now mend his ways, I hope. I trust that, like his other brother Todd, he saw the light.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 17:57 - Nov 16 with 705 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is that a Bosch SDS Power Drill with Tungsten Carbide Masonry Bit in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?
I bet he felt a right tool getting caught on 17:58 - Nov 16 with 697 viewsArnoldMoorhen

"Is that a 3 inch bit?"

"Yes, but it is very cold..."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024