Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) 10:20 - Nov 15 with 647 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:25 - Nov 15 with 636 viewstractordownsouth

Good news.

Although I imagine that the Suella fans will increase the pressure on Sunak to put leaving the ECHR in the next Tory manifesto.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:30 - Nov 15 with 610 viewswkj

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:25 - Nov 15 by tractordownsouth

Good news.

Although I imagine that the Suella fans will increase the pressure on Sunak to put leaving the ECHR in the next Tory manifesto.

Possibly, but the ruling was not only given on the grounds of the ECHR - British law was also applied.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:32 - Nov 15 with 608 viewsKeno

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:25 - Nov 15 by tractordownsouth

Good news.

it will either be a policy that slowly slips away or becomes a cause célèbre rallying point for the right edge of the party

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 11:01 - Nov 15 with 556 viewsBlueBadger

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 10:32 - Nov 15 by Keno

it will either be a policy that slowly slips away or becomes a cause célèbre rallying point for the right edge of the party

The loons will definitely double down on this. It combines two things they love, racism and unlawful behaviour

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 11:11 - Nov 15 with 535 viewswkj

Refugees One, Government/Rwanda didnt (n/t) on 11:01 - Nov 15 by BlueBadger

The loons will definitely double down on this. It combines two things they love, racism and unlawful behaviour

Add a third kink into the mix

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67385385

I mean, taking care of our own is what its all about right? If only this government hadn't drained the coffers with an expensive referendum, failed refugee policy and lining the pockets of PPE company start-ups ran by their mates.

Who would have thought playing to the potential of losing voters to a far-right party could have cost so much UK tax payer money.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024