Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-squeeze-me but was that actually a Churchman’s singing section?!… 19:13 - Nov 11 with 1055 viewsunstableblue

… superb

Engaging with the Swans fans and singing back

Long may it continue and grow

Was it the wunder Uber megablast from Taylor or the 4 gilt edged chances before them?!?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Ex-squeeze-me but was that actually a Churchman’s singing section?!… on 14:40 - Nov 12 with 705 viewsBluespeed225

There seems to be a group in the top tier and a few at the bottom who are certainly up for it. Winning helps!
Ex-squeeze-me but was that actually a Churchman’s singing section?!… on 14:51 - Nov 12 with 681 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ex-squeeze-me but was that actually a Churchman’s singing section?!… on 14:40 - Nov 12 by Bluespeed225

There seems to be a group in the top tier and a few at the bottom who are certainly up for it. Winning helps!

Good to hear. That means there is noise to their left, immediate right with the BA group and obviously the North Stand. For too long, away fans have had the 'space' to generate their own cauldron of noise.

I remember the old Baseball Ground at Derby being sandwiched between two sets of loud fans and being quite difficult to be make your presence known.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ex-squeeze-me but was that actually a Churchman’s singing section?!… on 15:41 - Nov 12 with 567 viewsghostofescobar

They’ve been up on their feet singing at 2 or 3 games now. Could get tasty at the nodge game!!

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024