Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens 18:24 - Nov 11 with 1729 viewsKeno

On a recent trip to rendlesham forest

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 18:25 - Nov 11 with 1717 viewsMillsTash

Yep. Robert Earnshaw got him
[Post edited 11 Nov 2023 18:25]
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 18:25 - Nov 11 with 1708 viewsTresBonne

No, Suella sent him to Rwanda.
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 18:26 - Nov 11 with 1679 viewsRyorry

šŸ˜‚

More of a terrestial Montezuma's revenge I think ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? Ć°ÅøĀ¤ā€

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 18:36 - Nov 11 with 1603 viewsMK1

Heard from a very reliable source that he is flying a Lancaster Bomber around Mars with Elvis as his co pilot. I found this a little bit of a stretch, but apparently true.
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 19:36 - Nov 11 with 1483 viewsfactual_blue

Are you talking about Venus, Serena, or Kenneth?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 19:39 - Nov 11 with 1472 viewsKeno

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 19:36 - Nov 11 by factual_blue

Are you talking about Venus, Serena, or Kenneth?

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 19:51 - Nov 11 with 1434 viewsfactual_blue

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 19:39 - Nov 11 by Keno

Your hero.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:10 - Nov 11 with 1213 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 18:36 - Nov 11 by MK1

Heard from a very reliable source that he is flying a Lancaster Bomber around Mars with Elvis as his co pilot. I found this a little bit of a stretch, but apparently true.

That's bullsheet. Everyone knows Elvis didn't qualify as a pilot as he failed the exam.

Rather than inform the tower of his intention to taxi and request permission, he simply took off.

When the examiner asked why, he said that he believed in a little less communication, a little more action.
Login to get fewer ads

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:13 - Nov 11 with 1202 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:10 - Nov 11 by ArnoldMoorhen

That's bullsheet. Everyone knows Elvis didn't qualify as a pilot as he failed the exam.

Rather than inform the tower of his intention to taxi and request permission, he simply took off.

When the examiner asked why, he said that he believed in a little less communication, a little more action.

Wow! Thanks Keno, that's my quickest ever upvote!
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:18 - Nov 11 with 1190 viewsKeno

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:10 - Nov 11 by ArnoldMoorhen

Was that the day he jarred his and pain started him singing about mild pain relief

You know the song that goes ā€œibuleve for every drop of rain that fallsā€

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:23 - Nov 11 with 1170 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:18 - Nov 11 by Keno

Was that the day he jarred his and pain started him singing about mild pain relief

You know the song that goes ā€œibuleve for every drop of rain that fallsā€

It was weird how he signed a contract with no repeat fees in, though, wasn't it?

It's one for the money, two for the show.

We probably both have better things to do tonight's so I'll let you come back with another one, but will leave it there myself. We can't go on together...
Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 10:11 - Nov 12 with 963 viewsKeno

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 22:23 - Nov 11 by ArnoldMoorhen

It was weird how he signed a contract with no repeat fees in, though, wasn't it?

It's one for the money, two for the show.

We probably both have better things to do tonight's so I'll let you come back with another one, but will leave it there myself. We can't go on together...

perhaps one of his finest songs was inspired by a lack of his favourite chocolates one Christmas he was so happy next year with a lack of he heroes, celebrations and quality street he came top with "'Its been a good year for roses"

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 10:42 - Nov 12 with 917 viewsghostofescobar

I heard a rumour about why heā€™s been absent this morning, and that heā€™s going/gone back to Manure, but hoping itā€™s online bvllsh1t.

GhostOfEscobar

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 10:48 - Nov 12 with 891 viewsWeWereZombies

Don't mention Forest, people will think he is being recalled by them instead of Palace...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 10:52 - Nov 12 with 876 viewsKeno

Is it true Williams has been abducted by aliens on 10:48 - Nov 12 by WeWereZombies

Don't mention Forest, people will think he is being recalled by them instead of Palace...

That surewood be a strange move

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024