Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute Humdinger 22:19 - Sep 26 with 600 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Thought we were down and out at 2-0, maybe too many changes, maybe a bridge too far etc. What a turnaround, what tenacity, what togetherness. Maybe this McKenna chap really does know exactly what we need atterall...

That was sensational. Won't get in till well past midnight, but its probably for the best as there's no chance I could sleep right now. Get in there you beauties

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Absolute Humdinger on 22:39 - Sep 26 with 522 viewsGeoffSentence

We didn't look in it at all at that point. After Omari's goal they seemed to grow in confidence and matched Wolves blow for blow, got into them and fwcked them up and in the end deserved the win.

Two other observations, the ref was pretty sht, he was letting a lot of stuff go, how he let that challenge on Williams go without punishment I will never know and they Wolves had one or two good play actors on the pitch, it's a while since I've seen top level rolling about like that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Absolute Humdinger on 22:50 - Sep 26 with 467 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Absolute Humdinger on 22:39 - Sep 26 by GeoffSentence

We didn't look in it at all at that point. After Omari's goal they seemed to grow in confidence and matched Wolves blow for blow, got into them and fwcked them up and in the end deserved the win.

Two other observations, the ref was pretty sht, he was letting a lot of stuff go, how he let that challenge on Williams go without punishment I will never know and they Wolves had one or two good play actors on the pitch, it's a while since I've seen top level rolling about like that.

Pretty sure I agree with every word of that! Intended not to get too worked up about tonight but was seething with the ref, and what has Hirst got to do to get a decision? Gets pulled around every game and it always goes against him.

Hwang in particular was appalling for play acting. Used to quite like him, but by the time he was heading off I was baying for blood.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024