Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? 17:48 - Aug 19 with 564 viewsRyorry

Win lose or draw, there's always just too much adrenalin whizzing round for me to settle down.

Should be mowing the lawn + strimming right now. Well, I'll go & get the batteries anyway ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 17:50 - Aug 19 with 533 viewsmrshallisfit

Saves on buying drugs.
Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 17:54 - Aug 19 with 505 viewsRyorry

Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 17:50 - Aug 19 by mrshallisfit

Saves on buying drugs.

😂

Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 17:59 - Aug 19 with 475 viewsSwansea_Blue

For sure. It’s bad after watching on TV and even worse after a live game. Takes me til the next morning to come down again.

I’ve got one of those constant heart rate monitor thingies, and I hit max stress levels during a game as high as I would on a hard run. It can’t be good for us!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 20:01 - Aug 19 with 372 viewsRyorry

Anyone else struggle to get back to "normal" after a game? on 17:59 - Aug 19 by Swansea_Blue

For sure. It’s bad after watching on TV and even worse after a live game. Takes me til the next morning to come down again.

I’ve got one of those constant heart rate monitor thingies, and I hit max stress levels during a game as high as I would on a hard run. It can’t be good for us!

Sounds like one way or another, we need more contacts at Ipswich Hospital

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024