Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich done it again 21:46 - Aug 16 with 4242 viewsSuperblue95

Poxy gits.

At least it’s only the cup this time

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwich done it again on 22:23 - Aug 16 with 3630 viewsArnieM

Rowe this seasons “ legend” it seems. Yaaaaawn

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich done it again on 22:25 - Aug 16 with 3621 viewsDeano69

Always jammy.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Norwich done it again on 22:30 - Aug 16 with 3585 viewsDaninthecampo

QPR having only 6 shots and 1 on target is very encouraging for Saturday!
I don't care about Norwich in the cup they'll never win anything
Dykes "limped" off. (n/t) on 22:32 - Aug 16 with 3562 viewsBloots

Norwich done it again on 22:30 - Aug 16 by Daninthecampo

QPR having only 6 shots and 1 on target is very encouraging for Saturday!
I don't care about Norwich in the cup they'll never win anything

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Norwich done it again on 23:15 - Aug 16 with 3364 viewsN2_Blue

Norwich done it again on 22:23 - Aug 16 by ArnieM

Rowe this seasons “ legend” it seems. Yaaaaawn

He’s a very very good player.

Saw a lot of him before he got that lengthy injury and thought they have a player there. Not surprised to see him back scoring goals and impressing.

Norwich in general don’t worry me but we’ll need to keep Rowe quiet in December.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Norwich done it again on 00:13 - Aug 17 with 3226 viewsRadioOrwell

it's b... annoying but it isn't lucky.

it's what they do because they have done it a lot.
different teams/players/managers but they do this.
I don't know how but ...
whatever

we should try and do it ourselves.
Norwich done it again on 06:56 - Aug 17 with 2934 viewsrodney76

Norwich done it again on 23:15 - Aug 16 by N2_Blue

Saw a lot of him before he got that lengthy injury and thought they have a player there. Not surprised to see him back scoring goals and impressing.

Norwich in general don’t worry me but we’ll need to keep Rowe quiet in December.

New to me this season but seems to be a player there. Yet another windfall in the pipeline?

Another academy product and I refer to the recent thread about our own academy output which was slightly dispiriting.

Neglect or not during the time of Evans I would prefer the current regime at Portman Road to concentrate a lot more on our youth programme, especially now that essential ground improvements are complete.

Talk of expanding Portman Road should abate. Talk of achieving Cat. 1. status should resume.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 6:59]
Norwich done it again on 07:26 - Aug 17 with 2763 viewstextbackup

Norwich done it again on 00:13 - Aug 17 by RadioOrwell

I don't know how but ...
whatever

I’d rather we had a game wrapped up 2-0 in the 75th min then hanging out to Nick a win in the 96th min.

Never understand those that predict last min winners for games all the time. Surely you’d rather get the goal early doors and control the match

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Rowe this, Gibbs that…. on 07:28 - Aug 17 with 2747 viewsBloots

Norwich done it again on 06:56 - Aug 17 by rodney76

New to me this season but seems to be a player there. Yet another windfall in the pipeline?

Another academy product and I refer to the recent thread about our own academy output which was slightly dispiriting.

Neglect or not during the time of Evans I would prefer the current regime at Portman Road to concentrate a lot more on our youth programme, especially now that essential ground improvements are complete.

Talk of expanding Portman Road should abate. Talk of achieving Cat. 1. status should resume.

…Aarons whatever, WOTB something, Pinkun something else, etc, etc.

Obvious budgie is obvious.

Give it a rest.

Mind the gap.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Norwich done it again on 07:52 - Aug 17 with 2625 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwich done it again on 00:13 - Aug 17 by RadioOrwell

I don't know how but ...
whatever

Tried it against Charlton. Didn't work out well.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwich done it again on 08:04 - Aug 17 with 2551 viewsArnieM

Norwich done it again on 23:15 - Aug 16 by N2_Blue

I’m well aware of Rowe. I can remember seeing him in an Ipswich Costa near the large Tesco a couple of years ago. You’re naturally think…. Who’s that prat wearing a narwich training kit in ipswich. He was with his dad,( I assumed)… but saw his name on his back …. Later I looked him up and started watching his progress, because as you say, and I recognise this fact, he’s a very good player. I think he’s a winger. He’ll no doubt give opponents a problem but I doubt they’ll keep him long before a big club comes calling.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich done it again on 08:10 - Aug 17 with 2504 viewspointofblue

Norwich done it again on 06:56 - Aug 17 by rodney76

I agree. As much as I hate to say it, but Norwich have proven what can be achieved with an efficient and effective academy.

I almost want the owners to make a decision on it - either out everything into it to upgrade to Category 1 or follow Brentford's model of disbanding it and become reliant on young players released from Category 1 academies or from abroad, which we almost seem to be following anyway (Clarke, Davis, Broadhead, Hirst, maybe John-Jules).

Either way, not the worst of both worlds approach being taken now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Norwich done it again on 08:35 - Aug 17 with 2375 viewsGeoffSentence

It's a good habit for any team to be in. I hope they get out of it by December.

Norwich done it again on 08:38 - Aug 17 with 2365 viewsrodney76

Norwich done it again on 08:10 - Aug 17 by pointofblue

I agree. As much as I hate to say it, but Norwich have proven what can be achieved with an efficient and effective academy.

I almost want the owners to make a decision on it - either out everything into it to upgrade to Category 1 or follow Brentford's model of disbanding it and become reliant on young players released from Category 1 academies or from abroad, which we almost seem to be following anyway (Clarke, Davis, Broadhead, Hirst, maybe John-Jules).

Either way, not the worst of both worlds approach being taken now.

It is an involved discussion.

It seems that even Premier League survival for all but the biggest boys is dependent upon producing valuable youth, one way or the other. The way in which clubs like Chelsea have become factories in this respect is irrelevant and yet another blot of shame upon the game.

More admirable are the likes of Southampton and through to even lowly Peterborough.

I am passionate about furthering youth development at Town. I believe that this has wider implications beyond just producing the occasional gem to profit from. I will not delve into my own professional experience except to reveal that I have had involvement with a club not a million miles to the South of Ipswich.

Even if only one in a hundred youngsters make it to the professional ranks the majority of the remaining 99 leave the experience far better equipped civilians in every way, To compare it to National Service is greatly over-egging the custard, but get my point.

Town have a remarkable history of producing a decent flow of talented young through their ranks. That this has stemmed somewhat recently need not be a permanent, especially now that more fruitful days are promised and sensible financial backing with an eye on the future is the order of the day.

I would love Cat. 1. No! Not just to ape Nodge. It is the way to go to help realise every ambition we aspire to.
Norwich done it again on 08:48 - Aug 17 with 2319 viewsKieran_Knows

Genuinely, who cares?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

You aren’t fooling anyone… on 09:00 - Aug 17 with 2259 viewsBloots

Norwich done it again on 08:38 - Aug 17 by rodney76

It is an involved discussion.

It seems that even Premier League survival for all but the biggest boys is dependent upon producing valuable youth, one way or the other. The way in which clubs like Chelsea have become factories in this respect is irrelevant and yet another blot of shame upon the game.

More admirable are the likes of Southampton and through to even lowly Peterborough.

I am passionate about furthering youth development at Town. I believe that this has wider implications beyond just producing the occasional gem to profit from. I will not delve into my own professional experience except to reveal that I have had involvement with a club not a million miles to the South of Ipswich.

Even if only one in a hundred youngsters make it to the professional ranks the majority of the remaining 99 leave the experience far better equipped civilians in every way, To compare it to National Service is greatly over-egging the custard, but get my point.

Town have a remarkable history of producing a decent flow of talented young through their ranks. That this has stemmed somewhat recently need not be a permanent, especially now that more fruitful days are promised and sensible financial backing with an eye on the future is the order of the day.

I would love Cat. 1. No! Not just to ape Nodge. It is the way to go to help realise every ambition we aspire to.

….well actually you are fooling a couple.

I remember when you posted as Timothyeo, took a while for some to cotton on, but we got there in the end.

Sad.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Norwich done it again on 09:04 - Aug 17 with 2228 viewsGeoffSentence

Norwich done it again on 08:48 - Aug 17 by Kieran_Knows

Genuinely, who cares?

People who comment on the thread. Obviously they care, one way or another.

They are already out of it…. on 09:06 - Aug 17 with 2210 viewsBloots

Norwich done it again on 08:35 - Aug 17 by GeoffSentence

It's a good habit for any team to be in. I hope they get out of it by December.

….they conceded a 98th minute equaliser in their last league match.

Hopefully it continues.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

You aren’t fooling anyone… on 09:18 - Aug 17 with 2151 viewsrodney76

You aren’t fooling anyone… on 09:00 - Aug 17 by Bloots

….well actually you are fooling a couple.

I remember when you posted as Timothyeo, took a while for some to cotton on, but we got there in the end.

Sad.

Eh?

What on earth are you on about?

If that's your response to sensible discussion then perhaps you need to get an existence. There's a big wide world out there.

Sad indeed.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 9:23]
Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:33 - Aug 17 with 2095 viewsBloots

You aren’t fooling anyone… on 09:18 - Aug 17 by rodney76

Eh?

What on earth are you on about?

If that's your response to sensible discussion then perhaps you need to get an existence. There's a big wide world out there.

Sad indeed.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 9:23]

…that concern Football.

In 16 of them you reference Norwich, and specifically how great their players are and how well they are run and what a threat they are.

No ITFC fan would do that.

You make posts that on the face of them are balanced but always have a dig at Ipswich and a praising of Norwich.

You only post after they win (Hull, QPR) and don’t post when they don’t (Soton).

It’s exactly the same routine you had when you were Timothyeo, before you got banned.

Don’t try and kid a kidder, I’ve been doing this for longer than you,

Very sad indeed.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:42 - Aug 17 with 2037 viewsrodney76

Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:33 - Aug 17 by Bloots

…that concern Football.

In 16 of them you reference Norwich, and specifically how great their players are and how well they are run and what a threat they are.

No ITFC fan would do that.

You make posts that on the face of them are balanced but always have a dig at Ipswich and a praising of Norwich.

You only post after they win (Hull, QPR) and don’t post when they don’t (Soton).

It’s exactly the same routine you had when you were Timothyeo, before you got banned.

Don’t try and kid a kidder, I’ve been doing this for longer than you,

Very sad indeed.

That's just largely untrue to the point of geekiness ... you fantasize.

Some of it perhaps because I do indeed, I take a lot of interest in Nodge, especially now we are on a more equal footage, but then no more than most on here.

Many of us do indeed have a certain obsession with bridging that so-called gap. Nothing wrong with that. Guilty as charged.

Actually, I couldn't care a less what you think or chose to think. You expose yourself as just a very limited individual.

I'll even send the Town shirt I have bought for my younger brother, a Spurs fan, express delivery now just to make a personal point.

By the way, what are your thoughts on the youth programme at Portman Road? How do you see it developing under our current regime?

Signed,

Timothyyeo
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 9:47]
Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:44 - Aug 17 with 2003 viewsGeoffSentence

Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:42 - Aug 17 by rodney76

That's just largely untrue to the point of geekiness ... you fantasize.

Some of it perhaps because I do indeed, I take a lot of interest in Nodge, especially now we are on a more equal footage, but then no more than most on here.

Many of us do indeed have a certain obsession with bridging that so-called gap. Nothing wrong with that. Guilty as charged.

Actually, I couldn't care a less what you think or chose to think. You expose yourself as just a very limited individual.

I'll even send the Town shirt I have bought for my younger brother, a Spurs fan, express delivery now just to make a personal point.

By the way, what are your thoughts on the youth programme at Portman Road? How do you see it developing under our current regime?

Signed,

Timothyyeo
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 9:47]

Timothy Yeo once sent me a letter meant for another constituent. Sensitive stuff about benefits and wotnot.

Just as an aside.

Norwich done it again on 09:48 - Aug 17 with 1992 viewsSuperblue95

Norwich done it again on 08:48 - Aug 17 by Kieran_Knows

Genuinely, who cares?

I don’t particularly care but they do seem to get an unusually large amount of late goals, and it’s been that way for years now.

And I was stuck in a hotel room minding a sleeping 9 month old so was just spewing random thoughts more than anything else.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:49 - Aug 17 with 1974 viewsrodney76

Mate, you’ve made 24 posts on here… on 09:44 - Aug 17 by GeoffSentence

Timothy Yeo once sent me a letter meant for another constituent. Sensitive stuff about benefits and wotnot.

Just as an aside.

He was a particularly obnoxious individual, a Tory MP, who had a high profile affair.

I didn't realise he was a Norwich City fan.
Norwich done it again on 09:49 - Aug 17 with 1970 viewsEastAnglianBoy

Norwich are far better than some of the laughable predictions I saw from the social media "experts" in pre season.

19th is a joke of a prediction. I dont like them at all but the fact they went to Southampton saturday and were annoyed to not win says it all. My prediction for them this season is 7th/8th- Town higher- maybe 4th/5th.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 9:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024