Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues 08:52 - Aug 15 with 740 viewsKeno

There needs to be a 2nd video assistant referee who can check the decisions made by the video assistant referee,

If the VARVAR thinks the VAR decision was wrong he can go back to the VAR official to suggest they review. VARVAR let’s the onfield referee know that the VAR decision has been referred back to VAR and to expect a further update from VAR once VAR and VARVAR have reviewed VARs original decision

On completion of that VARVAR review VAR gives the onfield referee their update verdict but if there is any uncertainty VAR and or VARVAR can call the referee to view the incident on a screen to confirm whether he thinks the original VAR decision or the review by VARVAR is correct and make the final decision

Easy! not sure why the FA havent thought of this

Especially as there are commercial sponsor opportunities here!

Think of the betting chances that are being missed out odds could be given on the verdicts!

VAR could be sponsored so for instance in a game like last night it could be VAR bought to you by “We Buy Any Game.Com” sorry Car.Com

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 09:17 - Aug 15 with 656 viewsthe_toff

This vardict was brought to you by WebuyanyVar

I think the current solution is var from perfect, and last nights decision was completely varcical.

var var for now.
Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 09:29 - Aug 15 with 618 viewsKeno

Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 09:17 - Aug 15 by the_toff

This vardict was brought to you by WebuyanyVar

I think the current solution is var from perfect, and last nights decision was completely varcical.

var var for now.

Brilliant!!

Last nights fame was Wolves Vs Varchester United

Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 09:34 - Aug 15 with 610 viewsiamatractorboy

How about we take this a bit further, just to be on the safe side. I'm thinking, Inception-style, a third Video Official, to check on the VARVAR to ensure there are no Obvious Mistakes, in other words a VOOM. I would propose we get Thierry Henry to perform this role. We could call it the VARVARVOOM.
Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 14:17 - Aug 15 with 454 viewsKeno

Keno’s genius answer to VAR issues on 09:34 - Aug 15 by iamatractorboy

How about we take this a bit further, just to be on the safe side. I'm thinking, Inception-style, a third Video Official, to check on the VARVAR to ensure there are no Obvious Mistakes, in other words a VOOM. I would propose we get Thierry Henry to perform this role. We could call it the VARVARVOOM.

Yeah but he'd be no use at spotting handballs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024