Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? 11:41 - Aug 15 with 655 viewsDanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66510136

Stunning levels of incompetence.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 12:18 - Aug 15 with 594 viewschicoazul

Everyone shouts at me when I bring up how amazingly useless Babylon as an organisation are, and yet here we are again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 12:41 - Aug 15 with 560 viewsGavTWTD

These breaches seem to be coming from FOIs. I expect these requests are processed by inexperienced staff but they should be checked by someone senior.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 12:44 - Aug 15 with 552 viewsRyorry

Bad as that is, you've got to feel for police & their families in NI whose lives are now at risk from the terrorists who didn't accept the GFA.

Gobsmacking that the system there didn't have some kind of failsafe block to prevent the accidental release of data by a junior clerk, which is what we're told happened. Really shocking absence of security.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 509 viewsiamatractorboy

Pretty shocking. What's the betting it was as simple as being on an Excel tab that was hidden rather than deleted? Well it wouldn't surprise me anyway!
Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 13:37 - Aug 15 with 490 viewsDanTheMan

Why bother hacking the police when they give out the data for free? on 13:33 - Aug 15 by iamatractorboy

Pretty shocking. What's the betting it was as simple as being on an Excel tab that was hidden rather than deleted? Well it wouldn't surprise me anyway!

Had the same thought given how they worded it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024